Suggestion to forum admins - page 66

mladen:
It is reported to the developers now Waiting to see what will they say

No big deal. Thanks.

RyuShin:
No big deal. Thanks.

RyuShin

I got a message from the developers that they applied some fix. If you wish, try sending an email no so we can test it from a user side too

mladen:
RyuShin I got a message from the developers that they applied some fix. If you wish, try sending an email no so we can test it from a user side too

I just sent a message through it. Let's see if it's really fixed.

RyuShin:
I just sent a message through it. Let's see if it's really fixed.

RyuShin

It has been checked and the email you have sent went thrugh to the intended email account

mladen:
RyuShin It has been checked and the email you have sent went thrugh to the intended email account

Thank you for your care mladen.

Cheers.

mladen:
RyuShin It has been checked and the email you have sent went thrugh to the intended email account

I still haven't heard from them yet.

RyuShin:
I still haven't heard from them yet.

RyuShin

I don't know why. Those emails are sent to the owners directly (from the "other" category) Some are sent to admins and we are answering those, but I don't know what is happening to emails that are not delivered to us (forum admins)

mladen:
RyuShin I don't know why. Those emails are sent to the owners directly (from the "other" category) Some are sent to admins and we are answering those, but I don't know what is happening to emails that are not delivered to us (forum admins)

mladen,

I think it was my fault. I think I must check "Receive emails from administrators" to receive emails. This is why I suspect. No idea why I unchecked it. I will send a message again.

Files:
untitled_7.png  16 kb

Where is my posting today? I'm sad.

where is my posting?

what's the matter with forextsd?

Must I leave this forex forum?

I'm sad.

Antoanete Grace:
where is my posting?

what's the matter with forextsd?

Must I leave this forex forum?

I'm sad.

Antoanete Grace , your post was moved to here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/11003-exness-brokerage/page47#comment_729556

Reason: