Banning/Deleting

I just opened this thread just to explain about who was banned and which commercial or publixc thread was deleted and why.

Just small explanational record.

If your account was banned and you can't read the reason, it's higly probable your account reported several IP on use or too many accounts by IP. Or same IP with so many accounts. This ban is automatically made and we can't do anything.Tips to prevent any problem:

DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT

DO NOT TAKE ANY JOB WITH SPAM GOAL

TAKE CARE ABOUT PROXIES

I will start from Sunday.

By the way, today 2 threads of spammers were deleted. I did not ban them as They will not come to our forum once again and don't speak English at all. Yesterday 5 commercial threads were deleted. Today one warning PM was sent.

But I will start from Sunday with usernames mentioned, reasons and so on.

I will try to make as short as possible.

4 members were banned now permanently for spaming posts/threads not related to forex. I will call it "spam which is not related to forex". But we all know that it is v..gr., dr.gs, p.rn., loans, helping with housing problems ... Most of those spammers are from Russia. So, if you are American and got the email or saw the post about someone wants to help you with some loan or housing so it is the Russians want "to help" Americans. That is very strange and it is the true. Scammers' spam. Two in one.

Thus, to avoid any future explanation and to make it shorter I will call them "spam not related to forex" and I will not mention their banned usernames as it is really not important to know them.

[Xxx]iya[xxx] opened the thread about PPTP/VPN-Service (to hide IP address and to spamm in fully anonimuos way). I visited his website: Russian website with commercial advertisements (it is not free).

I deleted his thread. He did not ban yet.

Spam not related to forex.

By the way i will start on Sunday.

I think some well-known members will be mentioned as well. Because it is good to know ...

Sunday

I will post in chronological order keeping one post per day.

-----------------------------

Two members were banned: one for spam not related to forex , the other one - for forex spam. Few spamming threads were deleted from public forum.

Monday

Few members were banned permanently for spam not related to the forex.

a449 was banned for one week for forex spam.

Few members were banned permanently for the spam not related to the forex.

----------------------------------

Warning message was posted to nicesurf using forex-tsd Infraction tool: seems he is promoting his signature all the times.

He came to the forum just for 10 minutes everyday just to post something like this:

And all 349 posts are like this: just the slogans only ... and he is never coming to his previous posts so no way to discuss/reply anything.

Commercial competition was increasing between the members and now this competition was moved to the public threads. If you are having commercial thread so please avoid any competition between you as commercial person and the other members as free coders/developers.

No one forum is developed by commercial people. This forum was developed by free coders/loaders/developers/testers/requesters/newbies etc. It is the same as some people plant vegetables in the public garden but the commercial people came to reap a good harvest and attack the people who are cultivating this public garden for free. If commercial people are using their job for free so what is the point to attack them? Just one example to commercial people: start your own forum, post commercial advertisements only without any free development and you will see how many people will come to your forum.

Next time I will ban commercial members.

Files:
1.jpg  28 kb
2.jpg  69 kb
3.jpg  58 kb

newdigital:
Few members were banned permanently for spam not related to the forex. a449 was banned for one week for forex spam.

Hi ND,

This guy thread been closed on FF, and i find out he try another one in nogold. Dun no what he want.

newdigital:
Few members were banned permanently for the spam not related to the forex.

Warning message was posted to nicesurf using forex-tsd Infraction tool: seems he is promoting his signature all the times.

He came to the forum just for 10 minutes everyday just to post something like this:

And all 349 posts are like this: just the slogans only ... and he is never coming to his previous posts so no way to discuss/reply anything.

Commercial competition was increasing between the members and now this competition was moved to the public threads. If you are having commercial thread so please avoid any competition between you as commercial person and the other members as free coders/developers.

No one forum is developed by commercial people. This forum was developed by free coders/loaders/developers/testers/requesters/newbies etc. It is the same as some people plant vegetables in the public garden but the commercial people came to reap a good harvest and attack the people who are cultivating this public garden for free. If commercial people are using their job for free so what is the point to attack them? Just one example to commercial people: start your own forum, post commercial advertisements only without any free development and you will see how many people will come to your forum.

Next time I will ban commercial members.

Nicesurf is still at it

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

more useless posts to promote his website hits

This is spamming advertising

El

here we go with nicesurf.

Another one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And another - https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8587-simple-signals

But as he never reads his posts he seems to have no idea he's been noticed

dxtrade:
here we go with nicesurf.

Another one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

nicesurf was banned for one week.

pipsqueak2 was banned for one week for flooding the Steinitz thread.

I got a lot of complains from the members who paid, who like this EA and who want to use it and to get support got could not because of pipsqueak2. Floodig posts made by pipsqueak2 did not give them oppotunity to get everything they wanted to get for their money. I sent private message to pipsqueak2 few days ago asking to stop his flooding messages. He did not reply. I sent private message to Steinitz asking him to fix the situation with pipsqueak2 (because he is asking money back and he is Steinitz's client). Steinitz ignored. So, I banned pipsqueak2 for one week.

To Steinitz. Please fix the situation with pipsqueak2 by yourself by email to him or any. We are having one rules on our forum concerning the sellers:

every seller must keep good relationship with his clients.

One seller was banned from our forum permanently few months ago only because he could not deal with his clients in peacefull way. It does not matter: the client is right or not. If the seller is having consistent problems with the clients so it is very very big infringement on our forum. Please fix this situation by yourself with pipsqueak2 and with other your possible clients explaining them, when and why they may lose money with your EA and how to reduce/avoid this lossing. All EAs are having positive and negative sides so please give them some usefull consultation to avoid any problems in the future. Because as I said the problems with the clients may be results in banning the seller and deleting his commercial thread.

Reason: