Suggestion to forum admins - page 71

In WBB you can choose of different themes. I liked the old theme and I like options... Will there be the possibility to choose between themes? vBulletin should have diverse themes as well.

Can Font be changed in colored spaces....to a less generic one...also a little thicker?

there are also places, where spacing between letters are too small...

Pava:
Can Font be changed in colored spaces....to a less generic one...also a little thicker? there are also places, where spacing between letters are too small...

This is not a final look and feel (there was some fire today about that )

Anyway, there will be changes and all the suggestions will be shown to developers

Hi ,Mladen How to stop subscribing elite section? Thank you

flox:
Hi ,Mladen How to stop subscribing elite section? Thank you

Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175704

All of you have noticed that the design of forex TSD have changed

But not all of you know that neither I nor mrtools have anything to do with the design or the development of the web interface for Forex-TSD

So, please : instead of sending messages to us (me or mrtools), post your observations with errors you have found (with attached pictures would be perfect) so that the web developers can have documented guidelines as of what and where they have to correct. We already have sent them our observations, but it is always god that more people check the same thing and that way all the errors are probably going to be corrected in a much faster manner (or you can send emails to the support@forex-tsd.com email which is directly forwarded to wed developers)

The good thing is that we can communicate (post, attach files, download files, use private messaging system, ... and all the usual communication). I hope that the web developers will clear the errors that are mostly esthetical so that we all can continue our usual activities as it was before these last changes without being distracted by some of the "look and feel" errors

Thanks to all for cooperation and patience

Having Problem with new design...(See Picture)...Windows XP/Firefox w/AdBlock Plus on...(every time I go to new page or hit "Back" button...I have to hit "cancel" button on the warning sign to get to another page.

Pava:
Having Problem with new design...(See Picture)...Windows XP/Firefox w/AdBlock Plus on...(every time I go to new page or hit "Back" button...I have to hit "cancel" button on the warning sign to get to another page.

Pava

Thanks for the information

It will be passed to developers to solve it ASAP.

PS: It looks like it is coming from one advertisement - so for now, click the cancel button and after that all seems to be working OK. I know that this is a temporary solution, but we are forced to wait on developers to solve issues like that

Pava:

The issue is solved

Thanks again for pointing it to us

Hello - recently joined the Elite forum and noticed that the threads for the EA's were closed. Have the moderators abandoned EA development or has the topic been moved elsewhere on the site. I also thought that there was a link to check the trade results for the EA's; am I wrong about this? Thanks for your response

Reason: