"The 'perfect' trading system - page 113

goldtrader:

More importantly, you can show ANY result on the test with certain skills.

And 99% of the time it will have nothing to do with future results.

Exactly. And if a person says that there is 400% in the tester, they are clearly under-performing :))

VictorArt:

So they say :)

P.S.: I have not read Williams, either with or without chaos. However I haven't read alternative ones, probably your authorities too, so I can't fall into any category, neither positive ("general authorities"), nor negative ("with my own trading chaos").

Williams and others are not an authority for me either, but it is worth a look.

Your algorithm is more like a practical implementation of the game theory, but not like a trading system.

Good Luck and Profit!

paukas:
Horror! Do you want to see a test with 40 000% p.a.?

Vladimir, your joke is a thousand years old.

In order for a test to have at least minimal relevance, it must meet the following requirements:

1. the first test is published with the announced parameters

2. the second test is published much later, e.g. after six months or a year, with the same parameters, without modifying the Expert Advisor code and without over-optimisation

Obviously, any deviation from these conditions is misleading - anyone can draw "pictures".

Back to the nursery :)

VictorArt:

Vladimir, your joke is a thousand years old.

In order for a test to have at least minimal relevance, it must meet the following requirements:

1. the first test is published with the announced parameters

2. the second test is published much later, e.g. after six months or a year, with the same parameters, without modifying the Expert Advisor code and without over-optimisation

Obviously, any deviation from these conditions is misleading - anyone can draw "pictures".

Back to the nursery :)

Victor, the trick is this algorithm works. With the same parameters.

paukas:
Victor, the trick is this algorithm works. With the same parameters.

Post the full report here, along with the parameters, with the testing period, "all ticks" rather than "by opening prices" etc. Check your statement in a year's time.

VictorArt:

Post a full report here, together with the parameters, testing period, "all ticks" rather than "by opening price" etc. We'll check your statement in a year's time.
Yeah, right on. Here's a screenshot

paukas:
Yeah, right. Here's a screen shot of

I thought we were discussing tester's reports, but it turns out that whatever topic you start, it always comes down to measuring "equities" :)

"For example in PAMM-Ratings - is this a developer forum or I have got the wrong address and am on a false site? :)

VictorArt:

I thought we were discussing tester's reports but it turns out that everything always comes down to measuring equities :)

The "equities" are measured elsewhere, for example in PAMM-ratings - is it like a developers forum here or did I get the wrong address and end up on a fake site? :)

That's what we're judging. My trade corresponds to the tester completely. What's in the tester is what's in reality. A real test, so to speak.

What about you? 400% in the form of doughnuts in your dreams?

Paukas, God give you all the money in the world, maybe then at least something will change and people will stop dreaming only of money)))

chepikds:
Paukas, God give you all the money in the world, maybe then at least something will change and people will stop dreaming only of money)))
Same to you.
Reason: