Suggestion to forum admins - page 73

Is there any thread here regarding foreign exchange rates?

iamus3r118:
Is there any thread here regarding foreign exchange rates?

Why not using your charting/trading platform?

Today a number of sites (including NYSE and United Airlines) were down. Do not be surprised if it happens here too. If it does, we shall restore the state as soon as possible

mladen:
Today a number of sites (including NYSE and United Airlines) were down. Do not be surprised if it happens here too. If it does, we shall restore the state as soon as possible

It is all around the net

Something is happening

St Louis apparently the epicentre of a cyber attack - Zerohedge

Not one to sit on their hands, Zerohedge is getting to the bottom of the ongoing tech problemsZerohedge has been sniffing out whether the culprits of the current tech problems is down to hacking

They link to a funky map fromNorse Corp which apparently shows real time cyber attacks and St Louis seems to be the main target

Maybe someone is trying to keep Bully Bullard from appearing on the news 80 times before the FOMC minutes are released

theNews:
Not one to sit on their hands, Zerohedge is getting to the bottom of the ongoing tech problems

Zerohedge has been sniffing out whether the culprits of the current tech problems is down to hacking

They link to a funky map fromNorse Corp which apparently shows real time cyber attacks and St Louis seems to be the main target

Maybe someone is trying to keep Bully Bullard from appearing on the news 80 times before the FOMC minutes are released

Yes I saw it

But what is most interesting on that chart that most attacks from one single place came from Germany not China as they claim. They should have check the map of single source "attacks" first

theNews:
Not one to sit on their hands, Zerohedge is getting to the bottom of the ongoing tech problemsZerohedge has been sniffing out whether the culprits of the current tech problems is down to hacking

NYSE crashed because of faulty code as it turned out

But they hurried to blame the Chinese

morro:
NYSE crashed because of faulty code as it turned out But they hurried to blame the Chinese

That was important : first blame someone and then does not latter what the real reason was

Mistake in indicators

Mr. Tools, Mladen, I think there is a mistake in your indicators Cfb Adaptive CCI https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686/page12.

Shouldn't these lines

prices = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,CCIPrice,i);

Cfb = iCfb(CCIPrice,CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,i);

[/CODE]

be replaced by

[CODE]

Cfb = iCfb(prices,CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,i);

?

airquest:
Mr. Tools, Mladen, I think there is a mistake in your indicators Cfb Adaptive CCI https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686/page12.

Shouldn't these lines

Cfb = iCfb(CCIPrice,CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,i);

[/CODE]

be replaced by

[CODE]

Cfb = iCfb(prices,CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,i);

?

airquest

You are right. Posted the corrected version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686/page15

Thanks for the help to correct those errors