Suggestion to forum admins - page 65

If someone is experiencing a problem with google search (at the top of the page - like on the picture) the simply clean the browser cache and it will work again

Files:

i am new on this forum i do not know its rules

shahid110:
i am new on this forum i do not know its rules

One of the rules is : no flooding (as you probably know since it is a rule common to any forum in the world). As of the rest, you can read this : Forum Rules - Forex-TSD as well as this

Rotate buttons for images that are being posted/attached in a comment!

TrevPykes:
Rotate buttons for images that are being posted/attached in a comment!

This is the answer from developers : "because program he is using to browse images on his PC rotates images automatically,but real images direction is on forex-TSD"

I posted some pictures too, and all is OK

Attaching one as an example :

Files:

Hi admin,

I've sent a message twice via "contact us" but I haven't gotten any response. Is there anything wrong?

RyuShin:
Hi admin, I've sent a message twice via "contact us" but I haven't gotten any response. Is there anything wrong?

RyuShin

There is no email that we could see that might be sent by you (neither in the normal email box nor in the spam box). We are receiving emails regularly so it should work OK. Anyway will check if all is OK with the contact us emails

Checked it and the email was sent in matter of seconds

What category of inquiry did you use (since not all are delivered to the same email address)?

mladen:
Checked it and the email was sent in matter of seconds What category of inquiry did you use (since not all are delivered to the same email address)?

I picked "other" if I remember correctly.

RyuShin:
I picked "other" if I remember correctly.

It is reported to the developers now

Waiting to see what will they say

Reason: