Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 11

mrtools,

Thanks for the fix.

If it's not to much trouble can you fix the Pip spread too.

Not that I can't figure it out, but as an example it says 24 which is really 2.4

Thanks again

mrtools,

I just got around to playing with it and I don't think the 5 Digit issue is fixed.

If I understand the dashboard correctly, say on the E$, one point on an account that is using 1:100 should be 10.00 for one lot, but it shows 1.00

I was assuming that because the decimal point was in the wrong place that it was a 5 Digit issue, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again for your time

Also, the risk % is off by a decimal point.

Need to put 30% in to get 3%

PiPologi$t:
Also, the risk % is off by a decimal point. Need to put 30% in to get 3%

Never mind, in regards to the "Risk %" their attaching it to the margin, not against pips entered.

PiPologi$t:
mrtools,

Thanks for the fix.

If it's not to much trouble can you fix the Pip spread too.

Not that I can't figure it out, but as an example it says 24 which is really 2.4

Thanks again

Fixed spread (sort of) it will show it a non fractional number rounded up about the leverage issue out of my coding realm.

this post is same to above, how to delete this one

Files:
to_auther.jpg  55 kb

can somebody change 2 things for the MT4_DASHBOARD_V1.5.mq4

1. move the percentage % to pair name's right side,

2, move all parts to most left side. the empty space should be used

because i found i couldn't see enough info while i open multi windows

Files:
to_auther.jpg  55 kb

Mt4 dashboard 1-v1.8

NEWMONT:

Thanks for this magnificient dashboard.

I am wondering whether it is possible to add one more option of 3x MA crossover.

Is it possible to only display the TF's you want? 3 to 4 TF's only.

Then set an alarm for that pair when those TF's line up? ( pop-up/email)

Many thanks for your consideration.

monitor dashboard request

Dear All:

Can anyone make a dashboard to monitor the harmonic pattern in different time frame and pairs?

For example, we use zupV92 harmonic indicator and find a new harmonic pattern. It will display in the chart and can save to file. I do not know how to monitor the pattern to dashboard, we can use the ZUPV92 to monitor every pair and different time frame. If we look the dashboard we can know which pair has a new pattern currently. Then we can prepare to trade.

the point is : when chart was found?

I know korharmonic has one but when we monitor all pairs, the computer runs slowly.

Thanks

Google took me to our site and I am amused how many Dashboards I got here. Thank a lot.

The only problem with Meters and Dashboards is that when you see a buy/sell trend it is mostly before pullback or reversion of the trend. It does not pick up the beginning of trends. It would be smart to make meter or dashboard which tells you in % how far the daily trend went just with ADR, ATR or S & R daily indicator.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: