Turn Hedging system to Huge Profit System

Hello to all brilliant coder...

I am not a programer so I would like to invite everyone in this TSD to help me to give idea as well as to code this system become EA because this is a huge profit gain system;

Let me explain little bit about this system;

1) I used V1 (buy hedging) and V2 (sell hedging) mini (thanks Cucurucu for advise) as a INDICATOR. As we know V1 & V2 are 'No indicator' EA;

2) I did little adjustment for initlots <= 0.02with Multiplier = 1. This is are key for V1 as a INDICATOR;

3) I pairing V1 with new partners and so on for V2, I call it V1_WIN & V2_WIN; (meaning V is a 1 code and WIN is another code, pairing it together)

4) Let go to pairing V1_WIN first;

5) During SHORT trend, when V1 make open Buy, this is give signal to WIN to put open Sell as well (maxtrade = 10)

Please go thru pdf_1 attachment for better understanding

{Please someone code the WIN}

6) V1 stopLoss >= 100, WIN stopLoss <= 30;

Please go thru pdf_2 attachment for simple loss calculation

{Please someone code the pairing V1_WIN}

7) Take Profit #1; V1 TP at any retrace level but WIN TP at last V1 retrace level

(example, V1 retrace at level 10, WIN also TP at level 10)

(everytime V1 retrace loss > gain but for WIN always big gain)

Please go thru pdf_3 attachment for retrace level TP (simple calculation)

{Please someone code the V1_WIN huge profit system}

8) Take Profit #2 (huge profit gain); during Big Trend and no retracement : V1 hit the stopLoss but WIN TP at V1 stopLoss level.

Please go thru pdf_4 attachment for stopLoss TP (simple calculation)

{Please someone code the V1_WIN huge profit system for us}

{V1_WIN; V2_WIN}||{V one WIN, V to WIN}

after we get the pairing of V1_WIN continue code for pairing V2_WIN using same rules. After finish both pairing and COMBINE it to become 1 EA.

Which direction Long or Short, how much Big Trend, how much stopLoss, which currency pairs, what time frame that all no problem any more!

Please someone out there with the privatise small corner, please code this Huge Profit EA

Files:
v1_win_1.pdf  719 kb
v1_win_2.pdf  460 kb
v1_win_3.pdf  431 kb
v1_win_4.pdf  501 kb

here also I attach the original V1 and V2 (originated from Cucurucu : Thanks) as a guide for this thread to code the pairing V1_WIN & V2_WIN

Files:

i will follow this thread ,your idea looks good but unfortunately i'm not a coder

I am not fully understand your idea behind this hedging + martingle system. Is that what you mean 1 side will go martingle by doubling the lot from 0.02 up to max 10 level(10.24 lot) and the other side will hedge by fix lot of 0.02 ?

Your illustration at pdf attached only shown if the retrace happend at level 10 (about 100pips after)...what will happened if no retrace until 200pips, the floating will be huge since it just being hedge by a fix lot 0.02

Note: I went to jengka 3 last week....skrang sawit 8 ratuh ria lebih 1 tan ye !!!

ruparaw:
I am not fully understand your idea behind this hedging + martingle system. Is that what you mean 1 side will go martingle by doubling the lot from 0.02 up to max 10 level(10.24 lot) and the other side will hedge by fix lot of 0.02 ?

Your illustration at pdf attached only shown if the retrace happend at level 10 (about 100pips after)...what will happened if no retrace until 200pips, the floating will be huge since it just being hedge by a fix lot 0.02

Note: I went to jengka 3 last week....skrang sawit 8 ratuh ria lebih 1 tan ye !!!

Q1 : Yes! 1 side Martingale (doubling lots) & 1 side Hedge (fix lots)

Q2 : See atachment pdf_4. I love when no retrace for V1. stopLoss meaning Huge Profit for WIN

Note:cuti skolah nak kelik

The main purpose of this pairs is V1 as a indicatorand WIN as a profit gaining

Hello,

if price goes to buy3, and then retrace back to buy2, do you close all trades ?

spread will kill this system i think

Answer

Thanks Peterdias77

Q1 : rules is a Law, Yes Closed all trade. V1 loss=0.40,gain=0.20; WIN gain 1.40 (profit V1_WIN=+1.00) @ you can modify initlots for WIN little bit higher;

(**used simple calculation)

The main purpose of this pairing is to gain profit from WIN not from V1 (V1 act as an indicator for WIN to open Sell)

This V1_WIN pairing is for SHORT Trend condition; As we know the fail of Opossing trend EA is facing the big trend. When Opossing trend EA hit the stopLoss, everything collected in 1 week is gone. But for this system is likes 1 side act as 'bait' and 1 side act as 'trap' to catch a big fish;

Q2 : If spread for Currency <= 4 please control gap between Distance and retrace TP <= 4 (example D=10 TP=14), If you want go for GJ please increase gap Distance and TP <= 9

{Please someone code this V1_WIN for Short Trend condition}

Please guide me, maybe my statement is wrong without my knowledge

sorry for being stupid but...

Sorry but there is something that I obviously don't understand.

If it goes to buy3 and retrace to buy2 that means that you have 3 orders opened on the V1 side (with a step of 10pips and without taking into account the spread):

buy1 = -10*0.02=-0.2

buy2 = 0*0.02 = 0

buy3 = 10*0.02 = 0.2

total = 0 and

and on the win side you have also 3 orders opened:

sell1 = 10* 0.02 = 0.2

sell2= 0*0.04 = 0

sell3 = -10*0.08 = -0.8

total -0.6 !!

please explain me where I'm wrong

jengka15:
Thanks Peterdias77

Q1 : rules is a Law, Yes Closed all trade. V1 loss=0.40,gain=0.20; WIN gain 1.40 (profit V1_WIN=+1.00) @ you can modify initlots for WIN little bit higher;

(**used simple calculation)

The main purpose of this pairing is to gain profit from WIN not from V1 (V1 act as an indicator for WIN to open Sell)

This V1_WIN pairing is for SHORT Trend condition; As we know the fail of Opossing trend EA is facing the big trend. When Opossing trend EA hit the stopLoss, everything collected in 1 week is gone. But for this system is likes 1 side act as 'bait' and 1 side act as 'trap' to catch a big fish;

Q2 : If spread for Currency <= 4 please control gap between Distance and retrace TP <= 4 (example D=10 TP=14), If you want go for GJ please increase gap Distance and TP <= 9

{Please someone code this V1_WIN for Short Trend condition}

Please guide me, maybe my statement is wrong without my knowledge

(I've been thinking very much on systems like this.)

This system is losing below level 5, but above it can make huge profits.

But I think you'll never reach the level 10 (that means a 100 pips breakout without 6 pips retrace - not usual). Level 6 is also a challenge (60 pips without 6 pips retrace), I guess for these breakout cases, a simple swinger system would be safer.

Reason: