Can someone turn this system into an EA?

Hello,

I have this system (please refer to my attachment) that I really happy if someone can turn it into an EA. I know nothing about coding.

This system use 5 trend indicator.

1 main trend indicator and 4 secondary indicator,

The rules is simple the EA will start open trade when all indicator shows same colour.

It will close trade / not trade when 1 or more indicators show different colour.

I use the main trend indicator as guideline for what the current trend is.

The 4 secondary indicators function as a stop loss/take profit signal because it is more sensitive toward price movement(so that I can minimize my loss & maximize my profit.

The secondary trend indicators also function to give diffrerent signal when the market show no trend so that the EA will not open trade because there is high probability of losing during this time.

This system will not give you 100% winning trade (expecially when market show no trend) but it for sure after deducting all the losing trade you will end up with profit.

Files:
forex.xls  102 kb

Please attach the indicators that you have used for your trading strategy.What are the indicators that you have used. The indicators would be needed so that somebody can try to write an EA after satisfying himself that the system is profitable in the long run.

biskutbaby7:
Hello, I have this system (please refer to my attachment) that I really happy if someone can turn it into an EA. I know nothing about coding. This system use 5 trend indicator. 1 main trend indicator and 4 secondary indicator, The rules is simple the EA will start open trade when all indicator shows same colour.It will close trade / not trade when 1 or more indicators show different colour. I use the main trend indicator as guideline for what the current trend is. The 4 secondary indicators function as a stop loss/take profit signal because it is more sensitive toward price movement(so that I can minimize my loss & maximize my profit.The secondary trend indicators also function to give diffrerent signal when the market show no trend so that the EA will not open trade because there is high probability of losing during this time. This system will not give you 100% winning trade (expecially when market show no trend) but it for sure after deducting all the losing trade you will end up with profit.

Reason: