Need Help. Help!

Hi, everyone!

I looking for someones help! Is there any people who could borrow me +- 50k$ for 3-6month? I give the amount back with %%%

Lets say we sign the document I give my detail (bank statement where address is included, copy of my passport etc.) I am from Ireland, I am a student and I really need a help! I manage to double the account in a 1-2month.

Waiting for help. n3sve1k4s@gmail.com

BTW its not a scam:) dont even try to call me so.

n3sve1k4s:
Hi, everyone!

I looking for someones help! Is there any people who could borrow me +- 50k$ for 3-6month? I give the amount back with %%%

Lets say we sign the document I give my detail (bank statement where address is included, copy of my passport etc.) I am from Ireland, I am a student and I really need a help! I manage to double the account in a 1-2month.

Waiting for help. n3sve1k4s@gmail.com

BTW its not a scam:) dont even try to call me so.

You may not be a scammer, but you are definitely naieve - I bet these are demo results (or worse, backtests!) that either scalp or employ martingaling. First, backtest scalping results are completely worthless, while doubling an account with a martingaler is routine - as is blowing your account with them!!! If however you have some real account results (nano-lot is fine) you are on much firmer ground...

btw if you do have a HG, with compounding you would be able to hit $50k in a very short time anyway, which makes the whole proposal suspect.....

I have real mini account results. There I start with 50$ and know I am up to 500$, I have been trading with that account 3 month. Of course I continue to trade with that account but I wont make a 20 or 30 k in a two month. see attachment of my account results.

Files:

notice that I have never been -50% of my equity.

n3sve1k4s:
notice that I have never been -50% of my equity.

If you don not mind me asking, what has been the max. d/d during this period? That equity curve sure looks like you are pyrimading/martingaling to me...

Also, my (meagre) research seems to indicate that the magnitude of the volatility-based swings that kill accounts is continuing to increase, so whatever 'bump' your strategy hit, will only be bigger in the future - probably enough to tip it over the edge...

But I think even you must admit that the equity curve is one of a high-risk strategy - so why would anyone in their right minds invest $50k in it...

n3sve1k4s:
I have real mini account results. There I start with 50$ and know I am up to 500$, I have been trading with that account 3 month. Of course I continue to trade with that account but I wont make a 20 or 30 k in a two month. see attachment of my account results.

Sorry, but this number is for demo account.

You are scammer!

Don't trust this guy.

b.

Sorry

I think he is not Scammer! but looking like a Joker because asking for $ 50K

If I can give 50K then definately I would like to give, but in real world its not possible

Please guys help him if anyone can!

Best Regards.

In the next three months he will turn his account to $5000, and the 3 months after that his account will be $50K, why bother borrowing?

And from his equity I think it's a martingale strategy.

n3sve1k4s:
...BTW its not a scam:) dont even try to call me so.

1. On the post #3 it should be written 'Max Floating Drawdown'. It should be on the top of his image. I know it because he used indicators from elite section so it should be exactly written concerning Drawdown. I think it is huge number.

2. From his statements I see the following:

As we see, the Maximal Drawdown is 441 dollar with starting deposit 50 and finishing with 417. it is written as 83%. Or 205% as relative dd. It is huge.

3. As I understand it is some kind of martingale or pyrimading with martingale and it is very very risky with this kind of drawdown and this kind of risk. Especially trading EURJPY and GBPJPY with martingale systems.

We are having few good threads about martingale EAs and about risk so this subject is fully developed on our forum with EAs and witrgh everything.

I don't think that you are scam. I think your request for money was not very good presented.

Files:
dd1.jpg  8 kb

Need Help. Help!

This post is not meant to derogatory. It is about business. My Avatar is what I do. I am self employed. I know exactly what my Asset to Liability ratio is. Right now, my assets exceed my liabilities. 3 months ago I had a $2500.00 emergency. I had to SELL something.

Forex IS a business, and a lot harder to succeed than what I do now. If you get an offer for 50K, your lender is going to look at your assets, because if you lose, your assets are gone,and you may be in the hole in excess of 50K, or whatever the amount you borrow. Please, don't wind up in debtor's prison.

At this point in time, I personally would not borrow money to invest in Forex. However, I do have have assets to fund an account. I am declining that option right now, because I am waiting to see the THIEVES in Forex, be weeded out.

With the Global Money Wall shifting East, and China holding huge amount of U.S. Dollars, the East is getting extremely nervous, this equals Extreme High Volatility. Better be right more than 50% of the time.

Whether running an EA or Manual trading, position sizing is of utmost importance for the "Blow-Out" factor of your live account. (Tharp) You can start with 2K. Your profits may be slower, however you may make money, depending on your trading style.

There is plenty of help on this forum. Visit Linuxser's Website or any other Professional trader's website. You will find reality & the pro's & con's of trading.

I have had live and demo accounts. They are different. Brokers are different.

Find the right answers and you will succeed.

I hope you read and understand this post.

Good Luck!

Just my dollar value: $.67 cents.

Mp -- Much Ado About Nothing Here !

I certainly wish you to go forward boldly and have someone lend you the money, but I will also add that your results are rather POOR !

Im over at the "join the dots" discussion and first I took a $10K demo and doubled it in two days, then for fun (because newbs rarely have $10K) I sold off everything and now had a $250 account which was doubled in 2 days and is now almost tripled in 4.(i trade realtime so the demo is a part time test)

NOT BRAGGING cause it was ONLY done to show the rookies that a small account can be made to grow if one trades correctly and at the correct times of the day and MOST CERTAINLY i have never asked for others money !

with those figures you present, youre simply not ready to work with others money and i firmly believe you should spend a whole lot more time learning HOW to trade for profit before you ask others for money !

to restate, even if you were not a scammer, youre simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH YET !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Reason: