Multi pair indicators - page 31

mladen:
Judging from your picture you should add "." to symbols names in multi pair stochastic but, just in case, try the one attached here (if I remember right, when I made that one prefixes and suffixes were not so "fancy" )

let me know

regards

mladen

Multi pair stochastic updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible

All MACD

All MACD (originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page8 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible all_macd_v1.0_nmc_1.mq4

Files:

I think it exist on some of the threads, but, just in case...

regards

mladen

PS: updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416

euro_dude:
Hi mladen:

Is there an "All MACD" indicator?

I've seen versions for ADX, CCI, MA, and RSI.

Regards,

JS
Files:

mladen:
makni,

Just a quick one (without mtf for now)

Have a nice weekend :):)

regards

mladen

Multi pair rsi + ema made new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_rsiema_nmc.mq4

mladen:
And the one with mtf too (stand alone, does not need any other indi)

regards

mladen

This version also made to be new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_rsiema_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Multi pair stochastic + mtf

Multi pair Laguerre RSI + mtf

PS: when time frame is 0 (or same as current charts time frame) they work the same as the "non-mtf" version. Both are stand-alone (no need for any additional indicator)

regards

mladen

Multi pair Laguerre RSI made compatible with the new metatrader 4 : multi_pair_laguerre_rsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Multi pair stochastic + mtf

Multi pair Laguerre RSI + mtf

PS: when time frame is 0 (or same as current charts time frame) they work the same as the "non-mtf" version. Both are stand-alone (no need for any additional indicator)

regards

mladen

Also the multi pair stochastic made new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_stochastic_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen

I am sorry about my previous post about YOUR multi symbol stochastic indicator. In fact I am using Steve Hopewood's 10.6 EDSEL v 1.0 system for trading which has alert function while the stochastic levels of 80 and 20 are crossed.

I just had this feeling that if that feature was added to your multi symbol stochastic indicator, then new traders (like myself) would be highly favoured.

I am new to trading and I know nothing about coding. I am sorry if I had asked for something stupid .

Forgive me please.

mladen:
lodol,

Here it is but I am not going to be responsible for it (so, please no remarks of angles > 90, those are the values returned by MA_AngleZeroSigMAm indicator, not values calculated by multi pair indicator)

For illustration see the picture where it reaches a maximum of 100 degrees (???) where the actual values never go above 14. Hope you understand my point and I hope that you will find the multi version useful

PS: this indicator needs the MA_AngleZeroSigMAmindicator from lodol's post to work

regards

mladen

Multi pair ema angle zero made new metatrader 4 compatible multi_pair_ema_angle_zero__mtf_nmc.mq4. It also need this indicator too ma_anglezerosigmam.mq4 otherwise it will not work OK

mladen:
sager22,

I forgot

Here you go : the mtf versions of multi CCI and WPR

regards

mladen

Multi pair CCI made new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_cci__mtf_nmc_1.mq4

Files:
Reason: