3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 42

Hi MLaden,

I was not able to find the swing point indicator to which you refer in post 408 - would you post it please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
Darkdoji

About the swing point indicator : it never repaints. The way it calculates it does not include any possible recalculating/repainting (it uses only past data). And for that reason, any indicator using swing points to become adaptive, does not recalculate/repaint either

As of zz semaphore : which exact version are you using?

Hi once more Mladen,

In the meantime Mladen, how might I contact you directly and privately over a project I desire to commission and have already received quotes from three programming services. What I seek is an opinion and advise as to the implementation. I have on several occasions tried to reach you directly but it does not appear you have received and or read my PMs all of this time. This project is of utmost importance and I shall be most grateful for your ethical and professional opinion on the proposed implementation. I shall be most grateful for your kind response on this. Thank you once more

Darkdoji:
Hi once more Mladen, In the meantime Mladen, how might I contact you directly and privately over a project I desire to commission and have already received quotes from three programming services. What I seek is an opinion and advise as to the implementation. I have on several occasions tried to reach you directly but it does not appear you have received and or read my PMs all of this time. This project is of utmost importance and I shall be most grateful for your ethical and professional opinion on the proposed implementation. I shall be most grateful for your kind response on this. Thank you once more

Darkdoji

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184136

mladen:
Darkdoji Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184136

Thank you for your response Mladen and please note as follows:

a) I do not need your help I actually need your services for which I am prepared to pay if we agree

b) mrtools can confirm my intentions fully and also that this has been the case well before now. However, I have had no means of reaching you after trying to do so in over 1.3 years including sending you a friendship request on FB, sending you a PM on FB etc and even following you on FB (which is completely out of character for me). I have communicated the need for this even through tradcode more than once without getting any response.

c) I am forced therefore into this rather embarrassing situation of having to state my private intentions in a public forum exactly by i) your complete inaccessibility otherwise and ii) my need not just for your dependablity as an expert coder but also what I percieve to be extremely high (and therefore valuable to my purpose) ethical standards.

d) I am not a programmer - I am a trader, and a theoritician (and musician) who has a specific theory about how markets work and desire to implement same at my own risk for the purpose of defining it as the primary tool of my approach. In that sense it is not an indicator I seek as even with my limited higher mathematics - I came to a conclusion long ago that indicators (even the more advanced ones based on DSP (the principles of which I understand as a musician) such as low pass filters etc) have limited to no effects in facilitating consistent performance in the markets. However, this is precisely why I need to work with a master of the realm who has indispensible knowledge as to how I wish to vary things. I feel a bit humiliated by all this since it is completely uncalled for but of course I understand your position from reading the post you asked me to read which of course reflects an experience on your part which understandably has led to this situation.

e) Nonetheless, since I have had to go through this I hope that in and of itself, it communicates to you the seriouness of my needs - and I hope you might on this basis now enable me contact you to i) assess my proposition ii) read my specifications and iii) determine whether or not you would undertake my project.

Thank you for your time.

PS: At the pain of becoming overbearing on this point - are you able to assist with the TRO_Dashboard_3LZZ indicator? What I am doing with such is to test them in trades and to see how they facilitate my project. In this case I simply desire to see how this particular indicator reporting semaphor events across several time frames changes perspective in real time since unlike isolated or standalones it presents its indications in a different informational frame. Thank you

This is a 'true' version of the semaphore.

I've tried to change the parameters to my standard colours but without success.

Can someone please change the parameters and colours as shown in the MQ4 file? The code is copied and pasted below but it will not 'take' on the MQ4 file when I load it back to the chart - it shows original parameters and colours.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

#property indicator_color1 Black

#property indicator_color2 Red

#property indicator_color3 Yellow

#property indicator_color4 Black

#property indicator_color5 Red

#property indicator_color6 Yellow

#property indicator_width1 2

#property indicator_width2 2

#property indicator_width3 2

#property indicator_width4 2

#property indicator_width5 2

#property indicator_width6 2

//---- input parameters

extern int eintDepth1 = 21;

extern int eintDepth2 = 34;

extern int eintDepth3 = 89;

extern double edblOffsetPoints = 2.0;

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
This is a 'true' version of the semaphore.

I've tried to change the parameters to my standard colours but without success.

Can someone please change the parameters and colours as shown in the MQ4 file? The code is copied and pasted below but it will not 'take' on the MQ4 file when I load it back to the chart - it shows original parameters and colours.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

#property indicator_color1 Black

#property indicator_color2 Red

#property indicator_color3 Yellow

#property indicator_color4 Black

#property indicator_color5 Red

#property indicator_color6 Yellow

#property indicator_width1 2

#property indicator_width2 2

#property indicator_width3 2

#property indicator_width4 2

#property indicator_width5 2

#property indicator_width6 2

//---- input parameters

extern int eintDepth1 = 21;

extern int eintDepth2 = 34;

extern int eintDepth3 = 89;

extern double edblOffsetPoints = 2.0;

TEAMTRADER

Try it out now : semaphortrue2_teamtrader.mq4

MLaden,

Appreciated.

These are all 'your' indicators as I have adapted and used them.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdh4.png  68 kb

TEAMTRADER:
Re: 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4)

MLaden,

Appreciated.

These are all 'your' indicators as I have adapted and used them.

TEAMTRADER

Hi Teamtrader,please can you post the stoch indicator on your chart? Thanks

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

Try it out now :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
semaphortrue2_teamtrader.mq4

sir, if i may ask. What is 'true' version of semafor?

redwed:
sir, if i may ask. What is 'true' version of semafor?

I do not understand the question

Would you mind explaining it a bit more?

Reason: