3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 43

mladen:

I do not understand the question

Would you mind explaining it a bit more?

i used this kind of semafor:

this is semafor

In it's name doesn't state 'true'. My guess is maybe that 'true' implying that the semafor is different than what i have right in the above chart?

Maybe the calculation/formula would be different from the 'true' version?

redwed:

i used this kind of semafor:

In it's name doesn't state 'true'. My guess is maybe that 'true' implying that the semafor is different than what i have right in the above chart?

Maybe the calculation/formula would be different from the 'true' version?
As far as I see, that indicator was made by a coder that named everything he made "true" : "tma true" (for lwma), "semaphor true" (for that zz semaphor), so don't worry : just use any of the zz semaphore that you find convenient - they all are more or less the same

mladen:
As far as I see, that indicator was made by a coder that named everything he made "true" : "tma true" (for lwma), "semaphor true" (for that zz semaphor), so don't worry : just use any of the zz semaphore that you find convenient - they all are more or less the same
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have some confusions regarding zz semaphor. What does 1, 2, 3 means? From what i can see in my charts, when 3 appears the peak/bottom is extremely high/low compared to 2/1.

How is it related to zigzag indicator? Does it paints based on the 3 different zigzag?

Those are 3 different states of 3 different zigzags. The numbers are showing the states of each zigzag (simply to make a difference what zigzag is shown with some numbers)

mladen:
Those are 3 different states of 3 different zigzags. The numbers are showing the states of each zigzag (simply to make a difference what zigzag is shown with some numbers)
Thanks for that explanation. I want to ask a favor from you.

I downloaded zz semafor provided by mrtools here. I would like to see semaphor of h1 on m15. The problem is, i wanted to know where is the region that the semafor for h1 started and ended without using my cursor pointing it out. My idea is creating a simple boxes engulfing the period involved. Also, availability to change it colors would be much helpful. Below is my illustrations for my statement.

Your help is so much appreciated. Thank you.

mladen:

Hello sir. Can you add alerts and mtf function to the following semaphor? It's originally made by mr pips4life.

Files:

Hello. I need some help on this mtf semafor by mrtools. The indicator painted it wrong. For example, i set the input for m30 on m15 chart. Any solution for it?

redwed:

Hello. I need some help on this mtf semafor by mrtools. The indicator painted it wrong. For example, i set the input for m30 on m15 chart. Any solution for it?

Nothing wrong with that. It is placing the signals where they appear on 30 minute data - not on 15 minute data. All is as it should be there (or you would get dots on each and every bar of the lower time frame that belongs to the higher time frame bar)

Does anyone has this indicator Semafor Multi Pair. Thanks for your help

CodeBase MT4

Expert Advisor 3 Level ZZ Semafor - expert for MetaTrader 4
Reason: