Forex Offered Jobs - page 5

MT programmers wanted (freelancers) in Sydney

Due to increasing demand we're looking for additional programmers to join us. The primary platform is Metatrader, but if you know other platforms that is definitely appreciated.

We offer you to work on a freelance basis where you decide which hours you want to work yourself. As we're planing of opening up an office in Sydney, we prefer if you live in (or close to) Sydney.

Please PM me for further information. We assume that you have a few years of experience in forex trading and technical analysis of course.

TRading Opportunity

Hello Everyone

I represent an investment group that is managing trading accounts for clients from all over the world. Our core business is Forex by MT4 based systems.We have a team of traders managing a number of client trading accounts each. We use different trading systems and last year we also began to introduce more and more automated systems to help the traders to be able to manage more trades at once. However we feel that in general it is too risky to leave an automated system alone with large accounts therefore I am constantly looking for talented traders who want to work professionally.

We have our own software developers to implement strategies and tools for our traders, whether they are fully manual or partly automated.

To be accepted to join our team we put each of our Traders through a trial process before we allow them to trade with client accounts. You will still have the opportunity to earn money during the trial process. We work in Stages and each Stage will last for 20 business days and you will need to complete stage 1 and 2 to pass to stage 3 and then you will become a permanent member of our team.

Does this sound like something that you would be interested in? Would you be interested to join our team of talented traders? If you would like to be considered for joining us I would like to hear from and i will send you some more information.

Please contact me : recruiting@fxwolfpack.com

friendly regards

Kim

Metatrader Programmers Needed

Hello,

MetaCoderz for Metatrader Programming are looking for professional freelance Metatrader Programmers. Please apply by sending email to admin [at] metacoderz [dot] com for more details.

Regards,

MetaCoderZ

Forex Writers needed

Hello,

MetaCoderz for Metatrader Programming are looking for professional freelance Forex writers. A good knowledge of the Metatrader Platform is a must.

Please apply by sending email to admin [at] metacoderz [dot] com for more details.

Regards,

MetaCoderZ

Paying $3000 for 300 pips / month

If you can consistently make 300 pips a month then we have cash waiting for YOU!!

We have our own proprietary FX trading platform and are looking for experienced and profitable Forex Traders to help us take forwards an ambitious growth plan over the next few years. You will be able to earn $10/pip commission from your very first day.

We require 6 months live trading records to show us that you CAN trade profitably. If you have the skill and the confidence to step up to the challenge then we want to hear from you. There are many more great opportunities for the right candidate, so, if you feel you have the right balance of profitability and discipline and you want to earn some real cash, email me right now for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bob Seymour

Recruitment Director

email: customerservice@gfxsignals.com

GFX_Signals:
If you can consistently make 300 pips a month then we have cash waiting for YOU!!

We have our own proprietary FX trading platform and are looking for experienced and profitable Forex Traders to help us take forwards an ambitious growth plan over the next few years. You will be able to earn $10/pip commission from your very first day.

We require 6 months live trading records to show us that you CAN trade profitably. If you have the skill and the confidence to step up to the challenge then we want to hear from you. There are many more great opportunities for the right candidate, so, if you feel you have the right balance of profitability and discipline and you want to earn some real cash, email me right now for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bob Seymour

Recruitment Director

email: customerservice@gfxsignals.com

Hi,

Does your platform support MetaTrader? I have a system I could try but its only at 3 months live trading right now.

Regards

Hiring forex bloggers

We are in need of a reliable blogger to write a daily post in the upcoming UWC official blog (5 posts a week).

The blogger must have the following qualities:

-Fluent written English language.

-Knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis in forex.

-Good writing skills (experienced in writing articles).

-Knowledge of Wordpress platform.

-Reliable and delivers on time.

The posts must be good quality financial articles that are interesting and up to date describing the daily forex market movement between 200 to 300 words.

The monthly salary is negotiable.

Note: If more than one blogger would like to split the salary and the work then it is fine by the company as long as all the participants fit the qualities mentioned above.

If you are interested please send a sample no more than 100 words forex article to wael.alqel (at) uwcfx (dot) com with your contact information

Is anyone interested in a Community Manager position?

*Editorial, On-line Marketing, Customer Service experience required

*Working Knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants(Forums, Blogs, Photo uploads, Profiling etc.)

*Ability to provide technical support for software applications

*Native English language is a must!

Excellent carreer oportunity and remuneration package that comes with the position.

Please contact me through private message.

Reason: