Forex Offered Jobs

This thread is for posts related with Forex jobs.

Looking for..., we need somebody..., excellent salary..., experts wanted...

If you're a company, broker, person or whatever that needs employees or wants to contract professionals, or looking for qualified members, post it here.

Examples: Financial Analyst, Account Manager, Enterprise Sales Manager, Territorial Representative, Product Sales Manager, Fundamental Traders, Strategist Planner, and so on.

If you're looking for a programmer for a freelance job (not an employee) best to check this thread. Also,take a look at this thread.

IF YOU WANT TO START A JOINT VENTURE, MANAGED ACCOUNT PROGRAM, LOOKING FOR PARTNERS, ETC, GO TO Raw Commercial Ideas

Thanks.

Looking For Forex Professionals

Fusion Media Limited is looking for forex professionals who are interested in gaining recognition in the forex market. As our network grows we decided to find someone who will be our in house analyst @ Forex Trading | Brokers | Forex Trading Platforms

The job would require the analyst to write the analysis on a daily basis (technical as well as fundamental). The traffic on our site is growing by the day, and we're certain that the appropriate person would get a lot of exposure, as we translate the analysis to 4 languages on daily basis.

Please contact ForexPros@yahoo.com for more details

Thank you.

If you are looking for testers (people who will test your system manually or by EA) so post in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178361

If you need something to be developed/coded for money so pelase use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

If you need programmer as a permanent worker so use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

hi

newdigital:
If you are looking for testers (people who will test your system manually or by EA) so post in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178361

If you need something to be developed/coded for money so pelase use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

If you need programmer as a permanent worker so use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

great thread ND .... additional thread proven and profitable forex system ...is good I think

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

looking for forex analysts

Dear Sir/Madam

We in forexpros.com are looking for our home forex analyst to write for us technical and fundamental analysis in English.

The analysis will be translated to other languages for our different sites. Our analyst will get a worldwide exposure and will become a world brand as we are going to promote his/her name in our sites as well as in other different economic and forex sites around the globe.

If you are looking for such exposure or if you are familiar with somebody who does, please send us a mail to forexpros@yahoo.com

Hello,

I represent First Premier Financial Group inc.(FPFG inc)

our company offer you a Job, we are offering a part-time position,

flexible schedule and high salary (commission based) plus bonuses.

so,if you are interested, you can contact us via email at

gregoryddavis6 at google mail

send resume to Fax: 323 417-4865

I'll provide you with all details concerning our position.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Williams

First Premier Financial Group inc.

anyone offering job as fund manager? i can make 100% profit in 3 months

I need a business partner and funder, who interested to joint venture in forex broker business in Asia market. This is serious and long term project.

If you are over 18 and have decent funds, you are preferred.

This site will be our own branding name (White Label) with our own trading software using META4 technology.

This partnership will combine sophisticated technology, supreme web design, and great business ideas to create a forex broker that will probably not be on the same lines as other broker, because we will create new forex product to make it huge and success.

This project is "Create by trader for traders".

We will introduce new level of forex trading for all of our clients. It's called "Musharaka Profit Sharing Account". For example lets assume you buy 100’000 USD, if the market goes against you and you generate a loss of 1000 USD the company will rebate you back 50 percent of your loss which is 500 USD. On the other hand if you generate a profit of 1000 USD, you will have to give 500 USD to the company. The percentage can be decided by you. Some of our client prefer to have 25%. It is important to know that there are no charges for this option. We want our clients to minimise their losses. This shows the professionalism and we're not brokers which trade against our clients.

You will see that this is not a fun and games idea, this is pretty serious and to go any further, I need more financial backing. You can expect to make a percentage of profits, and your initial investment will be returned to you, guaranteed.

Please post here or PM me, and I will send you some of the documents, requirements and such.

This project will be manage by registered company and running legally.

Thanks

Contact me at my email or YM : edel_fx @ yahoo.com to discuss more.

Contact/sms me at : 60169988528

with all respect how would that be different than the client executing half of his orders ( Instead of taking 1 lot , take 1/2 lot) , or better the brokerage firm covering only 50% of his orders.

in both scenarios the trader is recieving 50% of the profit and 50% of the loss.

Money Manager Requires EA(s)

Greetings,

I am connected to a network of potential investors and would like to explore the possibility of using one or more EA(s).

A percentage of my fee will go to the creator of the EA as well as to environmental organizations and children and families in need.

Any EA recommendations would be appreciated.

I also have a trading system ready for coding, and would appreciate any coder recommendations.

Thanks . . .

Reason: