Forex Offered Jobs - page 2

I am Interested

Dear Sir,

Pls email your requirement. I have an Intelligent EA that play for 1-3 currencies. Thank you

regards

Sugiyantho

+65 94509909

profit_forex@yahoo.com

TradeWynds:
Greetings,

I am connected to a network of potential investors and would like to explore the possibility of using one or more EA(s).

A percentage of my fee will go to the creator of the EA as well as to environmental organizations and children and families in need.

Any EA recommendations would be appreciated.

I also have a trading system ready for coding, and would appreciate any coder recommendations.

Thanks . . .

Have the system need the capital looking for a fund or job

Hi everyone

I have been interested in the markets and technical trading for 6 years now and after trying many automated systems have found most of them don't survive all market conditions so have returned to manual trading.

I have a system which has proved stable and doesn't rely on indicators it made me 40% in a couple of weeks and seems to be robust in all market conditions.

This is a unique system which I devised myself.

I believe it has great potential, however my biggest issue is that of capital, for example if I invest $1000, 40% of that is not a great deal, however if a larger company or fund would be interested in me trading an account for them I could leverage the effect of this system, we could split the profit between us, I would require at least a 50% share which we can discuss.

Alternatively I may be prepared to work for a fund trading this system and it will work across all markets.

I have account statements available as proof. Please Private message (PM) me if you are a serious investor only, providing proof of identity / capital and or your fund.

I am based in the UK, mother tongue is English but am also fluent in French as lived in Monaco for a while where I learnt about private investment.

Thanks in advance, hoping for a profitable arrangement for both of us. The current profit factor of my live account is over 7 ! (for each dollar lost, seven dollars made !)

leeb:
Hi everyone

I have been interested in the markets and technical trading for 6 years now and after trying many automated systems have found most of them don't survive all market conditions so have returned to manual trading.

I have a system which has proved stable and doesn't rely on indicators it made me 40% in a couple of weeks and seems to be robust in all market conditions.

This is a unique system which I devised myself.

I believe it has great potential, however my biggest issue is that of capital, for example if I invest $1000, 40% of that is not a great deal, however if a larger company or fund would be interested in me trading an account for them I could leverage the effect of this system, we could split the profit between us, I would require at least a 50% share which we can discuss.

Alternatively I may be prepared to work for a fund trading this system and it will work across all markets.

I have account statements available as proof. Please Private message (PM) me if you are a serious investor only, providing proof of identity / capital and or your fund.

I am based in the UK, mother tongue is English but am also fluent in French as lived in Monaco for a while where I learnt about private investment.

Thanks in advance, hoping for a profitable arrangement for both of us. The current profit factor of my live account is over 7 ! (for each dollar lost, seven dollars made !)

Hello,

Your initial post about it's here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9646-unique-system

I've moved there because you're looking for a partner (commercial relationship) not offering a job.

Thanks linuxser - couldn't find my post so I reposted, cheers

Hello, leeb.

First it were good if you write the sum you are asking for investment about.

Are you ready to show your statements or it isfor private use only?

looking for highly skilled MQ4 programmers

For long term collaboration (business partner), I am looking for a good MQ4 programmer.

For further information please PM me..

Enrico

Looking for an experienced forex trader

We're looking for experienced forex traders (no news traders) with verifiable statements. If you are interested in becoming a Money Manager for our company ,Please email at info@akforex.com only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

Needs a Job

Hey guys

any offering Jobs Here ???

Or There Is One Who Can Help Me In This ??!!!!

picobob:
Hey guys

any offering Jobs Here ???

Or There Is One Who Can Help Me In This ??!!!!

Just post the job details you have to offer to forum members or if need somebody with certain skills read the first two posts.

Some other proposals related to the subject is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178361

Reason: