Ras#:31764 - usdjpy clipper - page 2

Account by 24.43% so far (As at Friday Close Aug 13th)

July Results - UP by 16.7%

August Results so far - UP by 7.73%

As I promised.....Steady REALISTIC growth !!!....Get on board now and watch your investment GROW STEADILY !!!

See RAS Graph below !

Files:
returns2_1.jpg  38 kb

A big THANK YOU for those who have signed up

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to those who have signed on this week.

Since starting the account has grown by 25% with August results being 8.9% alone.

Others who are still interested in joining or wish to ask me any questions please feel free to place a post in this thread or email me at roehampton47@hotmail.com

See RAS results graph below

Thanks again,

Steve

Files:
returns2_2.jpg  37 kb

I let my trades do the talking !!! Account up another week

To my subscribers I AM SURE YOU ARE HAPPY !!! It's another GOOD week and as I promised, my performance will do the talking !!!

Results to date as at this Friday's close (August 20, 2010)

July 2010 - Gains 16.7%

August 2010 To Date - Gains 11.26%

See RAS Graph attached below

New subscribers who wish to get on board please feel free to contact me either here in this thread or email me at roehampton47@hotmail.com

Steve

Files:
returns2_3.jpg  38 kb

Another good week !! August now up by 15%

To my valued subscribers:

We have had another good week and the system performed and responded as expected to the huge movement of the USDJPY earlier this week with minimal drawdown risks

Results To Date:

July - UP 16.70%

August To Date - UP 15.11%

As I promised....Steady progress. This system is NOT a 1000% per month system like others promise. The signals you are getting however are from my LIVE accounts at other brokers (not demos like others), so what you are getting is what I am getting on my account and I don't want to lose my money just like you.

FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS....PIng me or email me if you would like to get on board as you are welcome to join our family.

Please see RAS results To date in gaph below or click the following link:

USDJPY CLIPPER | Rent a Signal

Files:
returns2_4.jpg  39 kb

Still going good !!! Account up by 40% so far

To my valued partners I am sure you are happy with how thing are going so far !!!!

The account is up by 40% so far and STILL GOING GOOD !!!

Results To Date:

July - 16.7%

August - 19.01%

September to date - 3.85%

Please see RAS results below or go directly to the link below:

Have a pip filled day !!!!

Steve

Files:
results.jpg  38 kb

Account still going well - up by over 44% in less than 3 months

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS.....I AM SURE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS SO FAR:

JULY - 16.70%

AUGUST - 19.01%

SEPTEMBER T/D - 8.29%

I am going to make improvements to the EA this week which will make the application more resilient. You can be assured that the returns you are getting, I am also getting as well. I am operating a live acount - NOT DEMO - so my live cash is at risk just like yours, so you can be assured I will be prudent.

You can see the latest RAS results below or click the folwoing link

New subscribers, you are welcome !!!!

Steve

Files:
results_1.jpg  38 kb

Account up by 45.85% and still doing well !!

To my valued customers I know you must be very happy so far !!!

As I indicated in an earlier post I am making some adjustments to the EA that will make it more resilient so please stay tuned. For my customers who may wish to email me please feel free to contact me at roehampton47@hotmail.com

Results T/D:

July 2010 - 16.70%

August 2010 - 19.01%

September T/d - 10.14%

Please see RAS results below or feel free to use this link to see the RAS results yourself

For New subscribers you are welcome to join the ride. As I have said before I AM NOT USING A DEMO ACCOUNT...I AM USING MY LIVE ACCOUNT. So the signals you are getting are the same as on my LIVE account.

Have a pip filled day

Steve

Files:
results_2.jpg  38 kb

Another good week !!!

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS..ALL IS WELL!!

Well, another good week and profits are up !!!

To all prospective subscribers, you are welcome to join the ride.

As I have indicated before to my current clients, I am finalizing a new strategy that will add resilience to this current strategy.

I will keep you posted or if you are interested you can email me at

roehampton47@hotmail.com for details.

Forever Pips !!!

Steve

Files:
results.jpg  39 kb

Broker Issues - But we are still Good !!!!

A Message to all my subscribers:

My brokerage firm had some problems with their servers resulting in incorrect pricing and swaps to clients. As a result they closed ALL trades on all accounts. This resulted in us losing a few small pips.

If you email me I will forward to you the actual email communication they sent me. My email address is roehampton47@hotmail.com

They have promised to install new servers before start of trade this coming week.

Anyway, even with these issues, we did'nt do too badly with the trades and we should have recovered by this week.

New Subscribers....You are welcome to join the ride

Regards,

Steve

All for Pips....And Pips for All !!!!

Another Good Week and my subscribers are happy!!!

To ALL my subscribers who have emailed me expressing confidence in this system and the fact that it remains steady and consistent I say "Thank you and that has always been our approach"

THIS IS NOT A 200% PER MONTH SYSTEM...Truth is...if I were making 200% per month there would be no need for me to be renting signals...Well that's how I see it anyway.

We have finally overcome the broker glitch we had 2 weeks ago which caused us to be slightly in the red for the early part of the month of October (see previous post in thread).

I know you are looking forward to another good week like myself. Remember, the signals you are getting are from my LIVE account, I am NOT using a demo account. My live cash is being risked just like yours so you can rest assured that I am being very prudent with our trades.

you can follow the progress of this system on the link below:

ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS ARE WELCOME

All for Pips and Pips for All !!!

Steve

Reason: