Is there an administration on this site? - page 4

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If the author of an EA does not trade his EA himself - but puts it on the market - for what purpose? to find a sucker? -- Then this is a fraud, because the author in the description of the Expert Advisor provides charts and fun to tell/show what a profitable Expert Advisor he has.

Do you think I am a cheater?

For example, I don't trade my/other guy's EAs at all, because I get frustrated and start using my hands. I also do not trade with hands, although I again fail and trade.

I can now predict your next move, or rather what you are likely to say - So you are a Gambler! We need to urgently make a bath for gamblers and so on ..., beautiful slogans.

I understand your position as no one else, but I would like to ask you in turn, not to impose your position so aggressively to all other participants of discussions, as this affects the further behavior of human and Forex community in general.

I want to ask, if we start a discussion about Expert Advisors etc.. Don't you think that in the future you won't have any freelance orders at all?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Artyom, notice -- I personally say only one word "advisor".

Everything else (panels, indicators, Expert Advisors, etc.) is easy to check for fraud and/or unfair description.

For example, let's take the description of one well-known indicator:

Ready-made trading system. The indicator does not overdraw or lag. 85% of transactions are profitable. Take Profit is greater than the stop loss from 3 to 15 times!

-- why do you call it a "ready-made trading system"? it's an indicator

-- indicator overdraws, it's proven.

-- indicator lags, you can see it on the rendering

-- what is the meaning of"85% of trades are profitable"? it's an indicator

-- why the phrase"Take Profit is 3 to 15 times larger than Stop Loss!"? it is an indicator

This is a typical example of an unscrupulous description of an indicator.

I agree. I would have sent the seller to advertise Tide with such a description.

I'm not talking about blatant selling "electric toothpicks" like in your example, but about normal developer work that costs "normal" too. It will always be possible to "screw" the vendor, by fouling some kind of inconsistency. Since there are unscrupulous salespeople, there are also unscrupulous individuals - the "customer-always-right". What you propose to do, first of all, will attract them here - a free-for-all for baiting suckers-sellers.Buy-sell-sell-deal-at-your-own-delete-site... Do you think there won't be any of those?

Artyom Trishkin:

I agree. With a description like that, I'd send the seller to advertise Tide.

I'm not talking about blatant "electric toothpicks" as in your example, but about the normal work of a developer, which also costs "normal". It will always be possible to "screw" the vendor by fouling some kind of inconsistency. Since there are unscrupulous salespeople, there are also unscrupulous individuals - the "customer-always-right". What you propose to do, first of all, will attract them here - a free-for-all for baiting suckers-sellers.Buy-sell-sell-deal-at-your-own-delete-site... Do you think there won't be any of those?

Artyom, again, there are the https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules Rules and they have a clause "VIII. Resolution of Disputes".

Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Общие положения и правила пользования сервисом Market

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Artyom, again, there are the Rules https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules and they have a clause "VIII. Resolution of Disputes".

Andrey, haven't you noticed that most of the time it's like this: "If I've decided something, I'll drink it...". If the administration has already decided something at someone's request, it would probably be a waste of health/nerve to fight.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Do you think I'm a crook?

How would I know whether you are a crook or not?

There is a lot of folk wisdom, for example, "A thief's hat is on fire".

If you want to know the answer to your question, when no one is around, stand in front of a mirror and say, "I am not a crook" - if the mirror doesn't start laughing back, you are not a crook.

That's the way Pushkin talked about getting the truth:

"Tell me, mirror, what is the truth?
"Tell me the truth:
I am the loveliest man in the world,

"Is it all blush and whiteness?"

etc. h ttp://www.rvb.ru/pushkin/01text/03fables/01fables/0800.htm

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

1. If the author of the EA does not trade his EA himself - but puts it on the market - for what purpose? to find a sucker? -- Then it is a fraud, because the author in the description of the Expert Advisor gives charts and fun to tell/show what a profitable Expert Advisor he has.

2. In this case, in the description, the author must clearly indicate that he is not trading the advisor, the advisor has shown good results under certain conditions, I am selling the workpiece, etc. -- If such a description is not made, it turns out to be a "false description" and according to paragraph 7.6, the seller should refund the money.

If the author presents his EA based on the criterion of "profit" - then he should regularly demonstrate the real work of his EA on the signals - otherwise we get "unreliable description" and in accordance with clause 7.6 the seller should refund the money.

I disagree.

1. what gives the buyer the freedom to choose various values of parameters. Also the optimisation options. The fact that in the recent past he has earned on it.

2. We are not talking about a billet. It is a real battle robot, with error handling, which showed profit on the real-forward. It has shown that it is time to reoptimize the parameters. That the robot is working.

3. It is not necessary at all. Each buyer will decide on the expo he wants and is interested in.

Artyom Trishkin:
Andrzej, have you noticed, that here it's more like this: "If I've decided something, I'll drink it...". If the administration has already decided something at someone's request, it would probably be a waste of health/nerves to fight.

That there is a practice of "individual treatment" on the resource - that's true.

But, for all Renat's peculiarity, I have not noticed that he kills without warning - you can almost always spot the scribe and have time to escape.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you are interested in the answer to your question, when no one is around, stand in front of a mirror and say: "I am not a crook" - if the mirror doesn't start laughing back, then you are not a crook.

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I dabbled in some activities, but as you get older you start to realise simple things that you can't live a normal life without. And when you start dredging up the past to solve it, it starts to pull you in/glutting you back in. But if you overcome temptations in the beginning, you still have a chance for a normal future. So a mirror won't help.

Roman Shiredchenko:

I don't agree.

Where do you disagree?

That the seller should and must inform the customer as fully as possible about his product?

Do you disagree with this?

If the Expert Advisor was showing profit before, and then stopped, then just write it in the form saying that it was trading on the real account (here is the report of trade on the signals for the last period) and at the moment I'm not trading and the parameters need to be optimized.

Then the buyer will understand what to do with your product and whether it is worth buying.

And to rely on:"Every buyer will make up his own mind" - this is a "dishonest product description", because it is built on the principle of "keeping silent".

p.s. Simply, if you make a frank and honest description of the advisor - then few people will want to buy such a half-finished product, or then the price should be appropriate.

One thing is clear - if the EA is profitable and worth buying - then any seller is guaranteed to put it on a real signal (because such advertising is the most effective) - and if the seller does not do so, hiding behind various excuses, it means: "so and so"

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

One thing is clear -- if the EA is profitable and worth buying -- then any seller is guaranteed to put it on the signals for a real signal -- and if the seller doesn't do it, hiding behind various excuses, then: "so and so"

Well if so, judging by the fact that you're a programmer with extensive experience and experience in forex in general, we can assume that you refuse 98-99% of your clients to create an EA because you know that this strategy does not work on a real account because you checked it yourself or you were informed by one of those testing this TS. And to do this strategy in the Expert Advisor you don't think it is profitable for the customer and you refuse to do it. Right?
Reason: