TRO Indicators - page 3

Code for Signal Bars v3 can be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Xard777

It is good to share, it is also good to respects ones decision to keep his/hers own hard work private.

cja should keep his work private, but then again he should have stepped up to the plate and offered help with tro's delete problem.

Thanks for your help, Xard777. No one has to step up to the plate and assist another, it's just nice to do so.

Please don't misunderstand me... If someone wants to keep their work private, that's their right and I respect that.

I just my own personal belief that coders should share with others when possible.

CJA asked for help at one time on this forum and someone responded with source code.

It's called PAYING IT BACK and PAYING IT FORWARD.

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_HLINE);

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_TEXT);

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_LABEL);

deleteObject();

That worked like a charm.

But I don't understand why!

Would you please explain?

I read the documentation but I guess I not making the connection.

Here's the Strength meter based on the signal bars code I found.

Files:

Quote:

"Please post a chart or two showing us how you are using the TRO MULTI METERS.

And if you created your own meter, please share the code.Thanks."

Sorry Rumpled One, I don't know how to code, still just trying to learn, thanks for being so willing to share.

Thanks a lot TheRumpledOne, now we can look at multi time frame indicatore in a better way and customize our own

dahud1:
Quote:

"Please post a chart or two showing us how you are using the TRO MULTI METERS.

And if you created your own meter, please share the code.Thanks."

Sorry Rumpled One, I don't know how to code, still just trying to learn, thanks for being so willing to share.

That doesn't matter... perhaps you come up with a winning combination of meters/parameters that we all can benefit from... don't be afraid to post your charts.

Latest updates.

The code is improving as I learn MT4.

Files:
tro_meters_1.zip  138 kb

TheRumpledOne:

Latest updates.

The code is improving as I learn MT4.

Thanks a lot for sharing the MQ4 Code and I was wondering if you can modify the code as I requested in post #9 but it seems CJA ignored me.

Thanks again

efmelp:
Thanks a lot for sharing the MQ4 Code and I was wondering if you can modify the code as I requested in post #9 but it seems CJA ignored me. Thanks again

With the TRO MULTI METERS, you can add as many as you like. And you can have more than one copy of the same meter.

But I haven't reached the point where you can turn the columns on/off and select your own periods.

Had I known I was going to get in this deep, I would have made 9 columns to start with for M1 through MN1. Then each column would have a switch to turn on/off. Some people think M1 and M5 are noise and would turn them off. Other traders could care less about W1 and MN1 so they would turn those columns off.

Perhaps one of the better coders on this forum will enhance the TRO_MULTI_METER_BLOCK to do that.

Reason: