Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 122

rashme:
dear Mladen and Mrtools,

can u pls add " time shift " option or an option to start calculating from a "particular number of candles" to BearBullBalance.mq4

I want the indicator to start calculating from a time or candle that I wish.

please help me...

What is "time shift"?

sebastianK:
What is "time shift"?

example : 2 hours from GMT

----the indicator calculates starting from GMT everyday...but I want it to calculate from a particular point in time or candle that I wish...

Dearest MLADEN & MRTOOLS,

can you manage time for adding extra option for slope coloring in Dynamic zone step stochastic 1_2 ...as for now it changing slope color on upper/lower level cross,can a kind favor be made by adding slope color changes at center level cross and or at stoch slow period line (yellow one in picture) cross too....then we 3 options for slope change,one can be use any one that suits his/her strategy.thanks.

regards

dynamic_zone_step_stochastic_1_2.ex4

rashme:

example : 2 hours from GMT

----the indicator calculates starting from GMT everyday...but I want it to calculate from a particular point in time or candle that I wish...

You mean it has to ignore all the data starting from some time?

sebastianK:
You mean it has to ignore all the data starting from some time?

not necessarily....just depending on how easily it can be coded....

rashme:
not necessarily....just depending on how easily it can be coded....

But if the data previous data is not ignored, than you are not starting from certain time point

sebastianK:
But if the data previous data is not ignored, than you are not starting from certain time point

see, the indicator calculates cumulative data which is calculated on a daily basis starting from 00.00 ... I just want a shift in starting time( WHICH I CAN SPECIFY) from which it starts cumulating tick data....for example GMT+2 or GMT+3 or 4 .....

rashme:
see, the indicator calculates cumulative data which is calculated on a daily basis starting from 00.00 ... I just want a shift in starting time( WHICH I CAN SPECIFY) from which it starts cumulating tick data....for example GMT+2 or GMT+3 or 4 .....

can you post the indicator you are using so it can be checked if what you need can be done?

rashme:

It is BearBullBalance.mq4..pls check with it only if u find time..

I find the following indicator to be very useful to me.

This is what i'm interested in now...

it shows the delta values in digital form..

I like to have the summation of the delta values of the last " n " number of bars also in the display separately below the original display... agTickVolume.mq4

help me please...

rashme

As far as I see, that one resets on a start of the year. Is that correct?

rashme:

no...In line 202, if we replace "TimeDayOfYear" with "TimeDayOfWeek" or simply "TimeDay" , we get the same results...it is actually resetting everyday...

if u r able to ge t "cumulative delta" in agTickVolume.mq4 , it is enough for me..... we can forget the first indicator...

This should allow you a time shift, but try it out : bearbullbalance_1_1.mq4

Files:
Reason: