2 EA in Same Pair at different time frame?? Could it possible?

Hi all! I'm new in trading n already try any different EA based on MA Cross. Could someone tell me is it possible to use 2 EA at the same pair but different time frame??

Because i'm using H1 MA cross for open position and MACD+OSMA in M5 for exit, all by manual. Or could it possible to combine it in 1 EA?

Thanks for your concern !

surya4trade:
Hi all! I'm new in trading n already try any different EA based on MA Cross. Could someone tell me is it possible to use 2 EA at the same pair but different time frame??

Because i'm using H1 MA cross for open position and MACD+OSMA in M5 for exit, all by manual. Or could it possible to combine it in 1 EA?

Possible.

It should be programmed.

Or it has been already programmed.

surya4trade:

Open 2 chart for the same pair. use different TF and attach one EA to one chart and another EA to 2nd chart. Make sure that your EA using different magicnumber

I think Igorad is working on it,, i asked the same question a week or so ago...yeah id love it i need something to take profit at a certain level but also be able to trail...i tried messing with magic but no go... basically now i make an extra trade when my ea does...since its not a trailer or anything its simple to just add tp and sl...but i would like to sleep at night ''alaska time 11pm-noon is eur and usa hours for me''' he said he was creating a instructional page for it..ive searched to hell and high water in alot of forums and cant find anything..Igorad is a code genius hell figure it out cause i know you can do it i just dont know how...if it wasnt doable then you wouldnt be able to manually enter 2 trades within seconds..wow ill post back im gonna try to adjust a time so it doesnt try to enter 2 at the same time but i a few pips away or few seconds...ill repost if i get something good..as for 2 different EA's you should be able to do that i had 2 or 3 going at the same time on 1platform, live ''real money'' lost my ass so i dont do that anymore...

sorry bout that post i understand what you mean...yeah you can do that with even a simple EA make such as this

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

by using multi-time frame indicators you can use 1hr and put them on 5minute chart or the other way..look up mtf 'newdigital' has posted alot of them... just change the parameters in the custom indicator to 5minutes when building it and you will be golden, there is a forum for this EA Builder and instructions very basic and simple. the EA you have is simple to so i dont think youll have a problem...i looked at it on a chart id use 5minutes and have 1hr ''mtf indicators'' as you can use murry math or fibo pivots 5minute time to give you better exits if you want to exit manually when you watching the charts hope this helps if i have time ill make it over the weekend if you give me a description of precisely how you exit and enter.. if its on opens or closes or straight crosses, in detail so i can make the EA more precise..that is the problem with other people building EA's from your Idea, perception of what they are looking at is different from what you see, so i need details and maybe some pics of your charts and your perception of what you are looking at so i can nail it down..all i can say if you or i or someone gets this automated ''manually trade simple catfx50 7 level 4 trades taken today :: first 3 taken at +15-20 pips as level 4 are dangerous...last 4 just taken trades set in advance as pending orders

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the quick answer. I will share if it works.

Reason: