Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 68

50 ema and pivot point ea

see if some one can develope a ea for this system.

conditions for sell

price below 50 ema

rsi bellow 50

macd below zero

entry at broken support and below resistance.

take profit close to next support

reverse for buy

Simple Average of Oscillators

Is there any mql4 programmer out there that will code this simple indicator request?

Average oscillator will calculate simple average of 4 oscillator values and will plot it. In other words:

Average of Oscillators = [RSI(x) + MFI(y) + Main line Stochastic(a,b,c) + Signal line Stochastic(a,b,c)] / 4 where x,y,a,b,c are parameters of the indicator.

For example: Average of Oscillators = [RSI(5) + MFI(8) + Stochastic(5,3,3) + Signal line Stochastic(5,3,3,)] / 4

Hope that someone reads and develops this indicator.

Thanks in advance

--Yarizona

EA to modify orders by mouse

Hi to all,

I'm looking for an EA that enables me to modify orders by mouse (stop loss, take profit).

I know that there are some scripts available but in order to change an order you have to apply every time the script.

With an EA it should be possible to just drag the stop loss line (may be a trendline) to a certain price.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

Antomi

Can someone remove protection of this ea?

Here I will attach this EA, if someone can remove its protection so it can be used on any account I will appreciate it!

This is my mail: raven_crown@abv.bg

Thanks,

Regards!

Need this simple indicator, not seen anywhere...

Hello Fellow Traders...

I am new to this section of Forex TSD and 2 years old into trading. Can't believe but I am stucked onto monitor for almost 8 hours now and will continue my study till morning as it is midnight in Australia now. I am quiet pleased and happy that I have found this section. One more thing. I must confess first that I am not a successful trader - NO, I am not unfortunately but will become one if I get in touch with right set of people and control my psyche. I trade for living as I do not have full time job. I have a request and I just wish if someone could do it for me. I trade EUR/USD on 1 hour time frame with Naked Chart and only S/R lines together with Fib Levels and Trend Line if needed. I am not a good programmer and just wonder if some generous person can do it for me. I am looking for an indicator that may be called as Spike Bar. The user inputs would be

1: Minimum Range (example: 50 would mean Spike Bar of Range = 50)

2: Up Bar Color (Spike Bar Color = Blue if Close > Open)

3: Down Bar Color (Spike Bar Color = Red if Close < Open)

Concept:

All it has to do is to pick up bars from the given chart or data where Range (High - Low) is equal to or greater than the user defined minimum range and then apply colors to these bars depending on whether the bar closed above open or below open.

Lets see the attached image and assume that user defined Minimum Range is set to 50, Up Color (Color 1) is set to Blue and Down Color (Color 2) is set to Red. In the given chart this indicator may pick a lot of such spike bars, two of which could be 1 (Blue Bar) and 2 (Red Bar) as marked on the chart.

I just wish is someone could design it for me and upload it in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your time and expertise.

Good day...

Files:
spike_bar.gif  16 kb

Automatic Screenshot

ND, not sure if this is the right place to post this.. please move if not..

Does anyone know of an EA that will take a screenshot of a window and either save it automatically every x minutes to a folder, ftp it to a location or better yet email it?

Thanks!

Indicator is on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I used it to estimate about re-painting of some indicators here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173815/page7

Thanks ND this is exactly what I needed. Thanks as always, this is a great site..

Probabilistic Neural Networks

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and would like to say that you have a great site here with more uesable info than any forum I've been to. Keep up the good work.

I've been loking into Probabilistic Neural Networks and came across this site,

Paco Hernández Gómez

i've followed the instructions, loaded into my live account with IBfx, backtested, with great results, but I can't get it to trade in a live account. Could you please look at it and give me some guidance as I think this would be great EA.

Thanks

You should displace(or copy) file pnn.dat from ../tester/files/ into ../experts/files/.

mdeeter:
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and would like to say that you have a great site here with more uesable info than any forum I've been to. Keep up the good work.

I've been loking into Probabilistic Neural Networks and came across this site,

Paco Hernández Gómez

i've followed the instructions, loaded into my live account with IBfx, backtested, with great results, but I can't get it to trade in a live account. Could you please look at it and give me some guidance as I think this would be great EA.

Thanks
Reason: