Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 43

Files:
magic.jpg  44 kb
magicjordan.jpg  34 kb

clarc:
where you will see in the account history or the terminal the magicnumber ? i can only see a comment and some EA's print there there names and others only Buy/Sell (which is useless...) clarc

I am using the tools to generate the statements. It is fro this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442 and some others.

Indicators to show the time

hi,newdigital,Since There is some EA with timefilter for different brokers.do we have some indicators for us to know the time for different brokers.

That might easy for us to adjust the time.

Thank you very much

Help!!!

Does anybody can do this kind of indicator based on MTF-MA as is shown on the chart.

The principle is simple: When the MTF-MA is trading Up there is an indicator in the separate window has the color blue when is treding down the color is red.

Thank you.

PS(this indicator must work alone without the MTF-MA on chart)...

Files:

AO and AC experts

In view of the interest that Ozfx is generating I was just wondering if anyone is aware of EA's that follow trades strictly in accordance with the Awesome Oscillator description here Awesome Oscillator — Technical Indicators, Technical Analysis

and of course for accelerator oscillator at the same place.

Thanks in advance for any help.

slonmd:
Does anybody can do this kind of indicator based on MTF-MA as is shown on the chart.

The principle is simple: When the MTF-MA is trading Up there is an indicator in the separate window has the color blue when is treding down the color is red.

Thank you.

PS(this indicator must work alone without the MTF-MA on chart)...

We could modify codersguru xpma in a easy way to help you.

Files:
pricechan.gif  22 kb
xpmasep.mq4  15 kb

How to store last 6 trades

I want to decide the risklevel by the last 6 win/loss. My codes do not work. Can someone help to check the codes? Thank you.

My idea is:

// set up 7 boxes to store the result of the last 6 trades

int box0=0;

int box1=0;

int box2=0;

int box3=0;

int box4=0;

int box5=0;

int box6=0;

int risklevel=0

// if last trade wins, box0 =1

if ( OrderProfit() > 0 )

box0=1;

// if last trade loses, box0 = 0

if ( OrderProfit() < 0 )

box0=0;

// shift one space to store new value

box6=box5;

box5=box4;

box4=box3;

box3=box2;

box2=box1;

box1=box0;

// add up the value of the 6 boxes to see how many wins and losses

risklevel = box1 + box2 + box3 + box4 + box5 + box6;

// decide risklevel, risklevel = 0-6 ...

Dear Sear,

I am wondering how to code this:

When EMAs cross (EMACrossFlag=1), then wait to ADX cross. If ADX cross within 5 candles OK buy. But if no ADX cross within 5 candles (EMACrossFlag=0)

I wont to reset EMACrossFlag after 5 candles. I need the code that count the candles. Pleas.

Regards.

Files:
adx.jpg  30 kb

Look at Brainwashing EA 1d version: this version was coded to wait the bars for iTrend confirmation.

This Brainwashing 1d EA is very well coded. I did not test it yet. I am testing 1c and 1c1 version. But if you can read the code so you may take it as an example.

Sorry can not help so much as I am not a coder.

Files:
confirm1.jpg  49 kb
confirm2.jpg  46 kb
Reason: