Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 42

idea for a new ea

I have no experience in programming so i hope someone can give an idea if this can work and maybe build this ea.to have an ea that opens with the indicator jma starlite color on a 30 min time frame.once the color switches from yellow to red or blue(blue being buy and red being sell)50 pips take profit 50 pip stop loss trailing on gbp/jpy

any thoughts senior members?

Files:

masters:
I have no experience in programming so i hope someone can give an idea if this can work and maybe build this ea.to have an ea that opens with the indicator jma starlite color on a 30 min time frame.once the color switches from yellow to red or blue(blue being buy and red being sell)50 pips take profit 50 pip stop loss trailing on gbp/jpy any thoughts senior members?

I have moved your post to this thread.

new EA to develop

hi,

i' ve this trading system on EOD-chart, i attach screen in which you can see how it works. i select orders using pending-order.

i trade following the trend, and at the end of trend reverse signal until contrary signal.

anyone has interested to develop it ?

if you are interested i post source-code-metastock

thansk in advance

giapel

Files:

Can Any Add Time Frame to this EA?

Hi,

Ive had some limited success with this EA (DLM 1.1), but I want to add the ability to trade only certain timeframes. (for example to close all trades and shut down prior to a news announcement), and to trade

From xxx Hr

to xxx Hr

Ive tried to cut and past TF coding from other EA's using TF limitations, but with no success.

Please see attachment. Please PM me if you can help. I have PayPal if there would be a small service fee involved.

Thanks in advance

Efextrader

Files:
dlmv1.1.mq4  13 kb

EA Tradining on small changes

Hi,

I wonder if sombody made an EA which is working on small price changes for ex. on M1. I mean making many trades but looking for profit of about 5 pips maximum. That will require an stop loss also near 5 pips from the start price but to my mind it can occure profitable.

Please advice if there is any system that works like this.

Abdel

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 : it should be few EAs. Cyberia or Cyberia_asctrend or something like that + some others.

How to code the EA'name into the "comment"

hi,

i test some of the EA's into my demo acc. i want to write into the expert the name of the expert, so that i can see without problems the name of the expert in the comment row in the terminal which expert tradet when/which pair.

sorry for my bad english

thanx

clarc

I don't know ... may be some coders will reply.

I m usinf diffrent mgic numbr for EAs to recognize after which one traded fo which pair.

where you will see in the account history or the terminal the magicnumber ? i can only see a comment and some EA's print there there names and others only Buy/Sell (which is useless...)

clarc

Reason: