Join the Dots. - page 22

Translated version is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page6

Thanks ND, much appreciated.

KaMpeR:
Hi Mukesh

I use it purely as an aid to help identify a turn in trend, it seems to do a pretty good job on the H4 time frame and not to bad on H1.

If I am happy with what it is showing me, I'll generally trade larger lot sizes, that's about all I use it for really.

Cheers

Wayne

Wayne,

I am sorry, I still din't get it....do you mean if the bar's are shorter,

its better to trade larger lot size or is it the other way around.

Thanks.

Mukesh

mp6140:
========================================================

i have many friends in low places !!

LOL --- Yeah ! And most are in the NYSE !

mp

Hey sailor, im not a sailor, im more into blowing things up

More Engineers in the core....

But can we or you or someone else open a thread for your throw away system?

The 10 point cable?

Because although its completely retarded, it seems to work.

Kamper, my fine feathered friend, stay away from these dots, stay away from zigzag.They will never work.

Mukesh:
Wayne,

I am sorry, I still din't get it....do you mean if the bar's are shorter,

its better to trade larger lot size or is it the other way around.

Thanks.

Mukesh

Hi Mukesh

I don't mind at all, when Float draws a Red vertical line look to see if it lines up with the ZZ signals, basically it is just an extra confirmation. Watch where it draws the Red vertical lines and make your own mind up as to the validity of the signal.

Cheers

Wayne

Nice thread

I found this indicator. It has "fix" word behind it.

Is there any different with Mukesh post #182 ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178395/page13

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Kamper, my fine feathered friend, stay away from these dots, stay away from zigzag.They will never work.

I hate ZigZag, it repaints and redraws, farts and burps, but, when you use it correctly as a means of showing you the end of a retrace that goes against the main trend and that trend is confirmed with a trend in the same direction on a higher time frame, then bring it on,I LOVE it.

It's all in how you trade the bugger is all!!

Cheers

Wayne

KaMpeR:
I hate ZigZag, it repaints and redraws, farts and burps, but, when you use it correctly as a means of showing you the end of a retrace that goes against the main trend and that trend is confirmed with a trend in the same direction on a higher time frame, then bring it on,I LOVE it.

It's all in how you trade the bugger is all!!

Cheers

Wayne

yiha! What is good for one, does not have to be good for another.

mp6140:
although im not particularly worried about the "original" hedge i spoke about, hearing some of the negative (fear) comments led me to spend some time with a Cray, to work out something similar, but simpler, easier, safer and with less drawdowns to all my little friends out there !

its based on the natural reversal periods that happen intraday, everyday and has a lowered pip tp point.

the lessened profit is made up for by there being THREE safe points to use this method, and once proven one simply doubles the lots used per trade.

being quite serious, if it works as it has been for the past few days, $1500 or more (depends on your account) is easily possible per week.

I am a tad excited by what it does (today the hedge was taken out in half an hour, both ways) and will publish after my first $5000 or my ferret says its good, whichever comes first !

mp --- ONE of the really good guys !

LOL

I saw the 10:30 reversal On E/U this morning....you really opend my eyes here. Thanks!

Reason: