Martingale EA - page 111

kayvan please answer?

ES☺

What I think is the concern is that the price rose 39 pips and still no exit...

But we must forward test to see...

Chart tha wolfe posted.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page72

ES

wolfe:
Or how about this?

I'm working on something else, until I hear if either of these look right.

Looks pretty scary to me.

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

If you post the EA...I will test it with nano's (0.01) and a 1 buck WFM...in a demo account. Before graduatiing to 0.1 lotsize in an IBFX mini account.

ES

I'll post it of course. Just waking up, I was coding all night. Not just pipidiot of course. I have to make sure it is right before posting.

Kayvan, which of the pictures I posted kooked right? First or second. (that was pages ago, I'm still not caught up in the thread yet)

-wolfe

Just skip my posts...it will take less time ☺

wolfe:
I'll post it of course. Just waking up, I was coding all night. Not just pipidiot of course. I have to make sure it is right before posting.

Kayvan, which of the pictures I posted kooked right? First or second. (that was pages ago, I'm still not caught up in the thread yet)

-wolfe

PipIdiot™ does not think. He just enters in with a machine-gun like fashion in the prevailing wind, according to the the real thing...Price Action.

Here is the weakness...it is those market fake-outs...this perpetuates the duration of the trade-set if you have enough cash.

My question is...how long will my nano account need to wait for the H1 to give a trend stong enough to let WFM give me a profit?...maybe I better use 0.1 with the H1...and 0.01 with the M5

ES

wolfe,

This is where your MA entry logic would apply...we need it as an option to give us an entry edge, to make PipIdiot™ a little smarter on its initial entry and its initial lotsize. don't worry kayvan...you can leave the default to false.

don't yell at me wolfey...you have already written all of this.

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

P.S. and if the longer TF MA takes us down the wrong road, it has been my experience that trend reversals are strong enough for the PipIdiot™ to take us down the opposite road with enough power to get us out...it just may be a long trade...with a lot of drawdown...

Hello,

Please , how much this picture makes sense a what is advantage and disadvantage with this Martingale lots progression orders ?

Need feedback, so I don't miss something important to have some answer for my friend .

I'm not that good with calculating this lots progression in picture.

I'm sorry , I don't have any other picture .

Thank you

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Files:

Champ,

This is a combination of gridding and martingaling and the DD's while you wait can become large. It's purpose it to bank more dollars at a faster rate than the float accumulates...

A "grid martingale" can only be so wide...look at it as the deck around the pool...you need to have an unlimited supply of dollars unless you can trade IN THE POOL.

Hope this helps...

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

Reason: