Martingale EA - page 109

wolfe,

If you post the EA...I will test it with nano's (0.01) and a 1 buck WFM...in a demo account. Before graduatiing to 0.1 lotsize in an IBFX mini account.

ES

ElectricSavant:
Beno,

wolfe has a unique trailing stop method. It exits from the float....like of you set it at 10 bucks and use a 50% setting it will start to trail at 10 bucks and if you retrace by 50% it will exit...but of you do not retrace it will keep raising your TP as the price goes in your favor...

But the unique thing is that it calculates off the aggregate float not the individual trades..

ES

P.S. I refer to this method as WFM (wolfe floating managment)

you are really a salvation guy E.S

cheers es for the update.

as i understand it with kayvans method you start with 0.1 when price reaches next step ie 2 pips you add 0.1 next 4 pips add 0.1 next 6 pips add 0.1 in what ever direction be it long or short.

No sorry, I get it now I have just reread the last 4 pages

kayvan,

I admire you...but you got to stop all that partying ☺....hehe

ES

kayvan:
you are really a salvation guy E.S

This is how I feel:

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

If you post the EA...I will test it with nano's (0.01) and a 1 buck WFM...in a demo account. Before graduatiing to 0.1 lotsize in an IBFX mini account.

ES

please E.S --- if you want to test it , please begin test from 5 GMT tnx

ok that is 11:00PM here local time in Denver, Colorado....but the market opens at 22:00 gmt on Sunday evening at IBFX?

kayvan:
please E.S --- if you want to test it , please begin test from 5 GMT tnx

ElectricSavant:
ok that is 11:00PM here local time in Denver, Colorado....but the market opens at 22:00 gmt on Sunday evening at IBFX?

imean we must have an option in this ea, that we can determine the trade starting

as you discovered it is always 1 pip increments off of a kayvan lag of 2...

PartySavant

Beno:
cheers es for the update.

as i understand it with kayvans method you start with 0.1 when price reaches next step ie 2 pips you add 0.1 next 4 pips add 0.1 next 6 pips add 0.1 in what ever direction be it long or short.

No sorry, I get it now I have just reread the last 4 pages

This will be fun to listen to PipIdiot™ with the sound on!! (machine gun)

Reason: