kayvan:
answer what??

ElectricSavant:
What profit did you go for?

5 bulks

ElectricSavant:
with my fingers...

i did it with my finger,too , but i found all the way profit

is that 10 bulks at 50%...or 5 bulks at 50%...or do you not use WFM and just go for the straight bulks?

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

kayvan:
5 bulks

I use it all the time...but yes I agree...I can imagine that during news times, the price could pump up the lock...

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

kayvan:
i diden`t examine WMF till yet. but i think that will be so useful on news trade

PipIdiot

Hey everyone,

This is by no means done yet. I wanted to post what we have so far, so you can play around with it. It's basically a hacked up version of TFX with some modifications.

There is no time choke in it yet, or any type af a MA.

Let me know how this tests, I'll add to it when I get a chance, and get some feedback from testers.

Enjoy!

Files:
pipidiot.mq4  41 kb

ElectricSavant:
NewDigital called it a time filter...hmmm..is it known as Time Choke among coders? ES

Right, time filter!

P.S. I am expecting some problems with PipIdiot.

NewDigital called it a time filter...hmmm..is it known as Time Choke among coders?

Anyways...I am downloading this and will let you know..I am trying it on guppy M5 with nanos and a 2 buck WFM with 50%. The lag will be 5...which is subject to change..lookback is 1

HeHe ☺

....☺

ES...™

Get aboard the ES wagon!

wolfe:
Hey everyone,

This is by no means done yet. I wanted to post what we have so far, so you can play around with it. It's basically a hacked up version of TFX with some modifications.

There is no time choke in it yet, or any type af a MA.

Let me know how this tests, I'll add to it when I get a chance, and get some feedback from testers.

Enjoy!