Martingale EA - page 132

kayvan:
it is not finished yet. i will inform you when it is complete

thanks you, kayvan

waiting for to test . ..

giapel

kayvan:
it is not finished yet. i will inform you when it is complete

I want a little help from a programmer to finish this marvels EA . but till now i could not find any body .

what happened with you programmers ? is it so hard to add an indicator to this EA ?

you always wasting your times with adding this option and that option in your lag ea`s with no progress in your did. why you don`t co operate with this one ?

there is nobody at home?

kayvan:
I want a little help from a programmer to finish this marvels EA . but till now i could not find any body .

what happened with you programmers ? is it so hard to add an indicator to this EA ?

you always wasting your times with adding this option and that option in your lag ea`s with no progress in your did. why you don`t co operate with this one ?

there is nobody at home?

hi, Kayvan

i' ve a small experience to modifing sorce code (.mq4), adding indiacor, filter, or create new function.

post tfx code and modifications, if it is not very complicated i can contribute to modify code.

thansk in advance

giapel

kayvan:

there is nobody at home?

kayvan:

there is nobody at home?

O.K. Kayvan,

List the EXACT indicator you want used, and the EXACT rules. I know you did this many posts back, but do it again all in one post. Attach the indicator if it is not standard with mq4.

Be as absolutely exact with your explanation as possible.

wolfe:
O.K. Kayvan,

List the EXACT indicator you want used, and the EXACT rules. I know you did this many posts back, but do it again all in one post. Attach the indicator if it is not standard with mq4.

Be as absolutely exact with your explanation as possible.

Hi Wolfe

the indicator is hma_color but i don`t have it`s mq4 file (nonlog also acting the same manner)

i hope the chart attached be clear enough for explaining what i mean.

in case of any questions please let me know.

Regards

Files:
tfx.gif  25 kb
hma_v2.ex4  7 kb

duyduy:
U post many graphics, Which one is the holy grail u r talking about?

post 1320 (previous post)

make an EA for it then you will see if it is a Holly Grail or not

you can also do it manually then you will find every thing about it

Kayvan,

PM sent.

I think the mq4 version of the HMA indicator can be found here (or the last one, new version)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177917

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260

TFX v1_8

Hello Wolfe, I have been following the EA for the last 8 days. I like that it appears to add small profits to the pip bank while keeping your open positions down to a minimum. My question to you is what do you see as the negatives with this method ie: a fast moving market or do you feel because of the hedge and martingale technique the method is solid going forward?

Best Regards

Mike Rowland

geez wolfe I thought this martingale was dead. Adding indicators

to the second trade in a martingale? ha ha,

wolfe will be ready for the meta trader world championships if he figures that out. !

Reason: