Martingale EA - page 103

your chart is NOT showing one pip intervals....

wait a minute

kayvan:
Here you are Wolfe:

ElectricSavant:
your chart is NOT showing one pip intervals.... wait a minute

that was because of my bad drawing lines.

the second one has less bugs

you assume they are 1 pip by 1 pip

ElectricSavant:
Thank you kayvan for your time.

This may work....

but when I look at the charts...what if the 18 short orders was not enough and the price goes back up...?....then down again....

Wouldn't this be a more chop sensive method compared to the current research?

We may need to use 0.01 per 1K and wait a very long time for very little?

ES

can you show me like you said on a chart? specially @ m15?

No I can't...it would be very much work to follow all those bars and annotate a "bad trade"...To annotate a long lasting bad trade would not give me enough chart to show it...it is not technically possible to show this as a screenshot and make it visable.

But conceptually wouldn't this be a chop sensitive animal?

ES

P.S. But I am game...I will try any method at this point...as I understand this EA and I have spent a lot of time on this...so I am grabbing at straws...by the way I agree with you about the 6.4 decision...it is not comfortable.

kayvan:
can you show me like you said on a chart? specially @ m15?

ElectricSavant:
I think I have it folks...(waiting for kayvans reply)

ES

I wish I could write Iranian as well as kayvan writes and reads English!

you must forgive an old man like me , that can not speak and write like your own language .

HELLO wolf

I am developing a martingale EA i want you to have a look at it ,it works well with gbpusd it open X2 of the initial lot after every -100 pips.but can you make it to open another trade in the opposite direction i mean a sell so that will really reduce its risk and increase it profit.The idea is that the opposite direction will only open 1 position at a time until the trend reverse. i want you to help because am a newbie programmer.

NOTE this EA still under development

Files:
akin_ea.zip  9 kb

ElectricSavant:
spread kills one pip intervals as the value of one pip does not cover the interval...at some point we need to stop entering don't we? ES

0.1 spread in trend direction will kill the account , but how about 6.4 specially in opposite side?

I sorta like PipIdiot...hehe

Reason: