MySIMPLE trading system - page 12

mudar:
Where is gone our simple trading system ? more and more indicators, more and more complication in the decisions...very difficult to make profit, just nice graphline on the screen...

yup, simple is the easy way to trade

hope, you gonna like this...

regards,

masemus

What will happen to USDJPY ? Please see MTF Rerversal indicator on TF H1 on the chart bellow.

I'm just testing MTF Reversal indicator.

Files:

ServerUang:
What will happen to USDJPY ? Please see MTF Rerversal indicator on TF H1 on the chart bellow. I'm just testing MTF Reversal indicator.

will test thats indi...,

it's seem look ::: oppossite than mine

thanks

masemus wrote:

it's seem look ::: oppossite than mine

Offcourse opposite than yours, because MTF Reversal will detect reversal conditions

Files:

add BS_Price+ :::: show signal *** (RSI 5, cross with Stochastic 5,3,3) from TF M1 to D1 (left to right), etc.

Files:

hmmm ... it's nice, my indicator can predict down of GBPJPY (about 100 pips).

Just made some modification on formula and add TF D1

Maybe somebody can test it and make modification if there are found bugs or wrong in write program, I'm newbie in programming.

masemus:
hi, i'm sorry... it's been a long times not 2c u guys

...i'm comin'...

beta testing : c @ pic

Thanks for your back. i will use well your system and share more good experience just like you to everyone here.

masemus:
yup, simple is the easy way to trade

hope, you gonna like this...

regards,

masemus

i like that - nice stuff start come together

and this too- "simple & easy way: simple to understand and easy to remember"

Each indi have an own characters, need to try to know it, than pick your choices ::: use or leave it!

I get and try those indicators in this two weeks and have test result. The result is mean NOTHING it's just a game and sometimes i broke my own rules to know what's gonna happen. Maybe next weeks i'm gonna test it in Live Acc.

Guys... Thanks for your help, feedback, contributions, suggestions, and improve the system. And Thanks to try those indi or the system.

Thanks to ALL of You.

"Have a nice day!"

WisMiLak,

masemus

Files:
testbs.htm  13 kb
yaoporek.zip  37 kb
yaoporek_00.gif  28 kb

Hallo Masemus, I just add MA candle + RSi candle on your last template.

How about this ?

Files:
Reason: