2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly - page 2

ok guys i ll try again hope would be better

1)first of all we have to define where to make the horizzontal trend line start this begin is time based so i live in GMT+1 and the time that i want to make start the trend line is 9 am precisly when the H1 bar closes.

so th eline will be drown at the close of the H1 chart bar , got it?

now we have a horizzontal trend line that begins at 9 am ( remember i live in GMT+1 zone ) at the closing price of the bar ( ex the bar close is 1.4010 that s the point where the trtend line must start )

2)now we look for the closing price of the next bar , this point will be at 10 am , if the closing price of this bar is over the trend line drown from the closing price of the 9 am bar then we go long if it s under we go short

if the close of the 9 am bar > close of the 10 am bar = short

if the close of the 9 am bar < close of the 10 am bar = long

after first trade we need the line that i explained on top for eventual reentry if the target price or stop price is reaced we start with an other trade if not then invert the trade

ok so i need those for all candles in an H1 chart and also the line for all candles

need also that a tg and stop can be optimised for all those probabile trades

hope i was clear this time let me know

i ll try to attach a chart where i can show u in a vsual mode teh strategy

thanx

i hope this time

pariatore:

1)first of all we have to define where to make the horizzontal trend line start this begin is time based so i live in GMT+1 and the time that i want to make start the trend line is 9 am precisly when the H1 bar closes.

now we have a horizzontal trend line that begins at 9 am ( remember i live in GMT+1 zone ) at the closing price of the bar ( ex the bar close is 1.4010 that s the point where the trtend line must start )

2)now we look for the closing price of the next bar , this point will be at 10 am , if the closing price of this bar is over the trend line drown from the closing price of the 9 am bar then we go long if it s under we go short

after first trade we need the line that i explained on top for eventual reentry if the target price or stop price is reaced we start with an other trade if not then invert the trade

ok so i need those for all candles in an H1 chart and also the line for all candles

thanx

i hope this time

Hi pariatore,

I will write this EA for you. Give me a couple of days to put something together.

What broker are you using? What is your broker's timezone? Is it GMT+1 as well?

Regards,

Azmel.

EA ready

As promised, here is the EA.

Upon looking at your method, I have reservations if it can guarantee a steady profit, but of course I maybe wrong. Maybe you have discovered a specific time on a specific pair that actually works.

The EA does not produce any indicators, I'm afraid. It only open a long or a short based on the rule that you have listed. In other words, I does what it says on the tin.

Good luck on your trading, and do share with us if you hit the jackpot.

All the best,

Azmel.

Files:

ok azmel that s great but it s only 1 strategy , i need 2 strategies .

so trendone is the time where the immaginary line will be drown and trentwo is where he enter the trade , is that right ?

ok so i need also trend3 and trend4 for an other strategy

and i need also trend1 to trend 48 cause the bar of a H1 chart are 24 and i need to test all of them , hope u understand what i mean

and also i want to turn on and off all those strategies to find the better combination in an optimization

could u please reelaborate the EA ?

thanx in advance

is this correct???

pariatore:

thanx

i hope this time

I am trying to make this more clear for myself so I will try to see if I get it correctly. Please

let me know if it's not correct.

This is for one stradegy

your local time is 9am (which would be 8am gmt)

at 9:59-10 local time: get the close of the 9 am candle (local time) you draw a line marking the close of that candle.

at 10:59 -11 local time: get the close of the 10am Candle (local time) you draw a line marking the close of that candle

at 11:00 am: if 10 am candle close is higher than the 9am close go long

or if 10 am candle close is lower than the 9 am close go short.

next is strategy two:

you want to do the same but for each 1hr candle that follows??

Please let me know if I got it correct I am just not sure if the times are right.

This sounds interesting,

I used the ea on Eur/usd last night and got a winner following these setting with the ea.

gerrigirl u re right

i think that u understand it

i m waiting for u re results

if u try to optimise the strategy after u wrote it try to optimize also targets starting from 3 pips belive me

this strategy do not need a lot of pips need to be stable

thanx in advance3

pariatore:
hello guys

i've got a strategy that is not based on any indicators, it works only with two horizzontal-lines, one starting at 9 am (european time) from the closing price of the bar and the other at 11 am ( euro time ).

ok let s start , i need an EA that help me out cause i cannot stay in fron t of my pc the hole time i gotta work and i ve got other thing to do , i tested manually one year and i got really good results but now i need an EA to make this child run alone

so when the trend line is drown we start : so trend line start an 9 am entry time at 10 am entry conditions : when the closing price of the 10 am bar is over the line we go long and if the price is under we go short with a target price of 15 pips and a stop of 35 pips . naturally if the price don t reach TP or SL and crosses again the beginning line we invert the position .

could any body help me with an EA i would be very pleased abuot that .

ovviusly we do as many trades as many crosses we got so the minimum trades are 2 and max schould be not more then 6-8

note : trading time 9am to 17pm (european time)

strategy 1 line to refer 9 am

strategy 2 line to refer 11 am

stop trading at 17 pm

maybe we couyld start programming one stratey and then when the first is set we copuld add the second one

thank you a lot

sorry for my english i hopoe that every body understand what i mean

happy pips to every body :P

can you explain what is in red??

ovviusly we do as many trades as many crosses we got so the minimum trades are 2 and max schould be not more then 6-8

Do you trade many pairs or just 1??

naturally if the price don t reach TP or SL and crosses again the beginning line we invert the position .

Where do you place the next trade if sl is hit?

and is it only one trade per day??

for strategy 2, what will be the next hours to draw lines?? the close of 11 hour candle and close of 12hour candle

Thank You, I am trying to understand this almost there.....

This is my interpretation of what you said, backtest with visual mode on 32 to see if it does what you want. And if you post up a couple pictures of what you want this would be much easier.

Files:

gerrigirl:
can you explain what is in red??

Do you trade many pairs or just 1??

naturally if the price don t reach TP or SL and crosses again the beginning line we invert the position .

Where do you place the next trade if sl is hit?

and is it only one trade per day??

for strategy 2, what will be the next hours to draw lines?? the close of 11 hour candle and close of 12hour candle

Thank You, I am trying to understand this almost there.....

ok gerrigirl , the next trade if tg or stp is hit is the starting line ( ex 9 am line starts for strategy 1 , at 10 am we look if the close of the 10 am bar is over or under the close of the 9 am bar and we do this for all the day .

the first EA schould be build up with two strategies ( means two lines strating at different time 1 at time( 9 am gmt+1 )and 2 at time (11 am gmt+1 ) and both strategies schould be stopped at time 5 pm gmt+1

naturally is nothing happens for line 1 we wait for a cross to invert position or reenter a trade that hit tg or stop

the second EA schould make for each bar on an H1 chart the same so starting time will be 2300 gmt +1 ending time 2259 gmt+1

the thing is that every entry time ( ex 2300 , 2400, 100, 200, 300 , ...... 2200 all of them must be indipendent strategies and all of them schould have a referring price for an entry or reentry ) schould be treated as a complet indipendent strategy

hope u understand me if not please let me know i ll try to explain u

ps i m working on a word file with the roules so that every body can understand what i m saing

PICTURES!

PICTURES!

PICTURES!

fukc the word file....

pictures speak a thousand words!!!! will someone show our thread author how to post screenshots?

ES

pariatore:
ok gerrigirl , the next trade if tg or stp is hit is the starting line ( ex 9 am line starts for strategy 1 , at 10 am we look if the close of the 10 am bar is over or under the close of the 9 am bar and we do this for all the day .

the first EA schould be build up with two strategies ( means two lines strating at different time 1 at time( 9 am gmt+1 )and 2 at time (11 am gmt+1 ) and both strategies schould be stopped at time 5 pm gmt+1

naturally is nothing happens for line 1 we wait for a cross to invert position or reenter a trade that hit tg or stop

the second EA schould make for each bar on an H1 chart the same so starting time will be 2300 gmt +1 ending time 2259 gmt+1

the thing is that every entry time ( ex 2300 , 2400, 100, 200, 300 , ...... 2200 all of them must be indipendent strategies and all of them schould have a referring price for an entry or reentry ) schould be treated as a complet indipendent strategy

hope u understand me if not please let me know i ll try to explain u

ps i m working on a word file with the roules so that every body can understand what i m saing
Reason: