2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly - page 6

hi i m sorry did nt have the time to look at the strategy, will look at it soon and let u know izero

any kind of EA was bild or not by any other programmer ?

let me know please

so nobody else will try to write this ea ?

i don t know why

maybe cause i do not know the programmers and as everthing happen in the world u will be nobody if u do not know people that can help ..........

i will let u know soon izero about your ea i did not have the time in the past week

thanks

ok fellows, hheheheheeheh

so izero the strtegy is ok but i cannot change the time setting will be very nice to be able to optimize the time setting.

i m going on with live trading on pariatorev01 with the same setting that i told same posts ago i v e got for now a little drow down but still in progress

izero , do u think it ' s possible that u write the EA2 for further tests cause the EA1 it s almost the same, the oinly difference is that in EA2 we have 24 trades per day and in EA1 we have only 2 trades per day ....

take a look would be very pleased if u can do this thanx in advance

could u also take a look how pariatorev01 is build up , cause the code is ok for 1 of the 24 trades of EA2 if we could modificate pariatorev01 to have 24 times the same tha pariatore does in his 1 trade per day would be the EA2

hope this will be possible

Reason: