Harmonic Zigzags - page 63

Pucio:
Harmonic patterns run down

Hi Pucio, can you please post the indicator + Template you used in those screenshots?

Gartley in the morning

Gartley in the morning, Gartley in the evning, Gartley at the supper time. All patterns that are shown failed.

Files:
today.gif  35 kb
today1.gif  39 kb
gartl.gif  37 kb
gartl2.gif  44 kb

[langtitle=it]Zup v 102[/langtitle]

[lang=it]Ragazzi,

Ho appena installato ZUP V 102: vorrei sapere se il messaggio "IT'S FOUND 0 PATTERNS" è normale o c'è qualche problema nell'installazione. In effetti ho provato per diversi cross valutari e diversi time frame, sebbene vedo le Gartley non mi dà Patterns

Grazie

Advise

Pucio:
This is ZUP_AB=CD for you. Good Luck. Pucio

Hi I am not sure this is the right place to send to Pucio but here goes

I am an old guy who came across your article that included this ..

The book tells about how the Golden Section appears in all natural phenomena. After that, I read the book referenced as [2]. These two sources helped me to understand in what direction the indicator develops. My previous development was a bit chaotic. Below are some citations from Yu.N. Sokolov's book:

Great article --anyway I am to old to learn what you are very gifted with ( coding ) and logic but I enjoy developing my own trading system and came across your ZUP and zZig Zag N3 and shichanneltrue, I really get alot of visual feedback that I have combined with other small indicators and have a great forecast of movement.

Here is MY BIG PROBLEM -- it stalls my terminal all the time -- is there a way to reduce the amount of data so that I can use all three together ???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated -- please do not forget I am over 70 and if you do take the time to assist please think your explaining it to a 6 year old , maybe even three .

Thank you for any consideration and enjoy what you seem to do extremely well.

pmatura1@gmail.com

P Matura

Is there a ZigZag indicator which will copy nice 1-2-3 pattern? Where we can change the settings to shorter or longer periods.

THose are not Gartleys but rather XXL bra holders.

Hermes

Swing indicator with pip counter

Hi, I am looking for a hi - low indicator that shows the high low but also counts the pips between the high and the low.

Basically I am looking for an indicator that can help me find the harmonic range for each currency pair.

Hope you guys can help.

Samuel

Did you look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922 ?

Especially ang-azz versions (some on this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922 ) They are very close to what you describe

Samtex9:
Hi, I am looking for a hi - low indicator that shows the high low but also counts the pips between the high and the low.

Basically I am looking for an indicator that can help me find the harmonic range for each currency pair.

Hope you guys can help.

Samuel

could u please update the link or re-upload the power point again!!!

Thanks

mlen77:
Please download here:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (2918 KB).

Hope you can get it now.

The beams are zup points of resistance and support.

Please download the Power Point and you will see what the beams are.

Best Wishes to ALL.

could u please update the link or re-upload the power point!!!!

Reason: