Harmonic Zigzags - page 38

Hi everybody. I can not find "0_zigzag.ex4" for Zup V78

Hi everybody,

I downloaded Zup V78 Version, but when I attached it on the chart, I noticed the error that told me that it was missing the "0_zigzag.ex4".

Could you please kindly post this indicator for me to download? Thanks a lot

By the way, what is the best time-frame for Zup V78 version?

Thanks for your kind help.

Best regards,

James

Hi everybody again. I am also missing the "ZigzagE.ex4"

Hi everybody again,

I am also missing the "ZigzagE.ex4" for the "Garley reversal auto".

Please kindly post this indicator as well.

I am sorry to bother you, but I would like to thank you for your kind help.

Best regards,

James

ZUP_v78

Use this pack together.

Files:
zup_v78.rar  56 kb

Thanks Pucio

Dear Pucio,

I would like to say many thanks to you for your sending of those indicators. I will try again to see if there is any other mistakes.

By the way, could you please advise me of the best time-frame for Zup_v78? (m15, m30, h1, h4, or daily, or weekly chart?)

Also, can this be used to predict gold prices as well as forex?

When I saw a notice on the chart that it is Bearish Gartley (Bat or Butterfly), does it mean that price will go down soon? What is the take-profit position? (R1, R2, or R3? and S1, S2, or S3?)

When I saw a notice on the chart that is is Bullish Gartley (Bat or Butterfly), does it mean that price will go up soon? What is the take-profit position? (R1, R2, or R3? and S1, S2, or S3?)

I am sorry to ask you these stupid questions, but please kindly understand that I am a newbie in forex, and so, I need clearer guidance so that I can use the indicators and templates correctly.

Thanks for your explanations in advance.

Best regards,

James

You can use whatever time frame you want. The best are from 15M to 4H.

Page file issues, freezing, crashes ZUPv78

nen:
It is necessary to compile version ZUP_v78. In 213 release MT4 there was a mistake{an error}. In 215 release it is necessary to compile the indicators compiled in 213 release.

Hello Nen,

I installed ZUPv78 on build 216. Sometimes MT4 freezes and the page file keeps growing and growing until my PC gets really slow and programs start to fail.

Sometimes it takes ages to launch MT4 when v78 is installed and the page file keeps growing. I went into task manager, terminated MT4, then into explorer and renamed v78 and everything else was back to normal when I relaunched MT4 with v78 disabled.

What is wrong with v78 or maybe my PC? I have used v67 for a long time and it is still very stable.

This is the most incredible MT4 indicator code I have ever seen. You do great work. Thank you for all of your contributions with your indicators.

WRR

Icwr

Harmonic indi

Files:
zup_1.gif  29 kb

Fibo auto

Next harmonic indicator

Files:
zup_2.gif  26 kb
fibo_auto.mq4  5 kb

Pucio:
Harmonic indi

Just some links:

ICWR:

- ICWR development: original development thread with indicators, explanatuions and so on.

- ICWR indicator with alert is here.

- ICWR as an EA: EA development thread and the other thread with EAs.

- ICWR Trades: the thread about how to trade manually using ICWR indicator.

Reason: