Harmonic Zigzags - page 3

Parallax error in trading

Do you know that there is also something like PARALLAX ERROR in trading.

This is an error in reading an instrument employing a scale and pointer because the observer's eye and pointer are not in a line perpendicular to the plane of the scale.

You do not belive me? Look on my two diagrams.

First is H4 level second M1 level.

So be carefull when you enter a trade and how you place stop loss !!! Try it on your own Meta-trader what I have done it here.

Good luck in trading .

Files:
h4.gif  17 kb
m1.gif  14 kb

Hi Pucio,

Thanks for sharing your great ideas.Can you post the indicators in mq4 file?Thanks in advance.

oops! Harmonic thread only....sorry

Zizgzags+MultiXABCD

If you want template of Zigzags and MultiXABCD formations here you have it. Take it and try to beat Forex and your broker. Good luck

Files:

marketwavez:
Here is a look at the Eur/Usdfor this morning

-------------------------------------------------

This was isolated with a natural eye of training

and the understanding of Elliott Waves .
Guyver:
Hi!. do you post these trades live somewhere??? i would like to follow the calls. thanks,

i have set up at thread here in this forum already , go check it out !

Sorry , i am not a signal provider .......

i don't post signals for you to follow along .........that's the lazy mans way

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What i am telling you is the best thing possible which is

to tell you to train your eye naturally to see market turns .

It is better teach a man to fish than to give a man a fish !

( Surely you have heard this saying before ).........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING TRAINED

Success in the marketplace is all about your education and training just like anything else in life

Guyver ,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

also there is also a software called mtpredictor , many have heard of it

and by the wayNo , it is not free ......so don't be discouraged

Search out mtpredictor right here in this forum , read all you can about it

The whole method is based on Harmonics ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Special note :

I have only seen 1 software that is better than mtpredictor in which combines risk

into theses harmonic set-ups which hasn't been on the market very long .....

Send me a PM if you want to learn more....:)

marketwavez:
i have set up at thread here in this forum already , go check it out !

Sorry , i am not a signal provider .......

i don't post signals for you to follow along .........that's the lazy mans way

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What i am telling you is the best thing possible which is

to tell you to train your eye naturally to see market turns .

It is better teach a man to fish than to give a man a fish !

( Surely you have heard this saying before ).........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING TRAINED

Success in the marketplace is all about your education and training just like anything else in life

Guyver ,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

also there is also a software called mtpredictor , many have heard of it

and by the wayNo , it is not free ......so don't be discouraged

Search out mtpredictor right here in this forum , read all you can about it

The whole method is based on Harmonics ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Special note :

I have only seen 1 software that is better than mtpredictor in which combines risk

into theses harmonic set-ups which hasn't been on the market very long .....

Send me a PM if you want to learn more....:)

Alright. So what you are saying is that you want to advertised your product or that URL which is in your signature but there is no way you can provide any kind of live market trades and you want me to trust that it works . okay why not providing the strategy free for everyone? why pay? why advertised? if you want to teach us to fish

All person has to do is listen to the audio on the link provided it will explain

the importance of getting training for this method ........... that's the message

IF you don't train your eye naturally to see the turns without some computer downloaded program

then you will not be able to distinguish when to take the call and when not take the call .......

as explained in post # 25 just above

( Not all Harmonic Patterns are tradeable )

Successful Trading is all about your education and training ............

You don't have to buy anything .

---------------------------------------------

But ,

If you truly have an interest in the charts I post and its method , simply listen to the video provided ......

after that ,

make a decision and respond to what you just listened to ......

Listening to the video is free ! ..........

-------------------------------------------

Note :

The building blocks of the charts you see that have put in here

starts with what is being said in this video

Here is an update to the Usd/Yen Mid-Term charts

Price has now rallied into an End of a Wave #5

this was posted here early for all to see ...........

Original Post , Here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178312

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You see these charts , if you like them please try to understand that

- It takes training to be able to see this kind of interpretation

and it takes time and it takes practice to learn how to do it ....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Confirmation

Hi,

Thanks Marketwavez

In CCI Woodies method there is formation called GOST but I think it works also on the charts alone. If you have new patterns and want to show us let post here. Here you have GOST, it looks the same as above. Good Luck in trading !!!

Files:
gh1.jpg  13 kb
gh2.jpg  13 kb
gh3.jpg  13 kb

Hi Puccio

i just had a look at the Woodie Ghostsignal .......

It is very different to what I do because Woodies Ghost is not Elliott Waves Formatrions .

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There seem to be much written and dedicated to Woodies CCI in this forum

This is an article that is posted in one of the threads

notice how its talking abouttraining your eye

Original Post -

Click here :

Trading Woodies CCI System by Jeff - The Patterns by Jeff Gannon

------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the article

#5 - Woodies CCI Ghost Trade Pattern: Ghost article

The Ghost Trade pattern has 3 bumps in it. It has an arm, a head and then another arm in its pattern. The bumps used to spot this pattern can be made from the CCI or the TCCI. However, most people use CCI bumps for this pattern. It is preferable that the head is larger then the arms. To determine the entry point for the Ghost trade you draw a trend line across the underside of the Ghost across its neckline.

You can gauge the expected CCI movement for the Ghost Trade by measuring the distance from the top of the head to the neckline. The expected movement would then be a movement of that same distance from the neckline in the opposite direction to that of the head. You do not need to bother calculating the potential CCI move from the neckline as you will be exiting the trade as soon as the CCI gives you an exit signal anyways. All you need to do is follow the exit signals as defined in Woodies CCI.

Notice that when you draw the neckline (trend line) on the Ghost pattern you combine a trend line break (TLB) pattern along with the Ghost pattern which adds strength to the signal for a greater probability of success. Sometimes the neckline will slant toward the zero-line. These are the preferred Ghost patterns over the ones in which the neckline slants away from the zero-line. However, both are fine to take.

The Ghost Trade is a counter-trend trade. New students of Woodies CCI should not be taking this type of trade.

However, keep your eye on it and learn as you progress.

The yellow lines show the CCI pattern. The single white lines show where the entry would be and the double white lines show where the exit would be.

Notice how all the necklines slant different ways. Some slant toward the zero-line and some away from it. Do not let this confuse you. Just enter the trade once it breaks the neckline, which is otherwise known as the TLB CCI pattern as well. This is yet another example of how the CCI patterns can and quite often do run together.

Be aware that the majority of the drawn Ghost pattern must be on the same side of the CCI zero-line. Sometimes a bit of it does form on the opposite side. This is perfectly fine if it is only a very small portion.

The exit signals are the same as in any other trade. Go review the section on how to enter and exit trades.

It is very important to remember that when you take one of these trades it does not mean you are supposed to stay in it forever. Always follow Woodies CCI exit signals.

Reason: