FORTS: Strategies and how to implement them - page 23

C-4:

All right, then. Let's move on. Let's be more constructive. I suggest you describe a rudimentary strategy that uses Level-2. I'll try to code it and post the statemnt. So that everyone who's interested can finally understand where this unknown fish is. But I have one condition: the strategy must be elementary and should be written in one-two - because I understand that with 99% probability I'll waste my time, and I'm sorry for it.

You won't find any fish with that attitude.

Or, like the joke: "No, man, with that attitude you won't sell an elephant for sure! ;)

No one will give a "100% working strategy", just to prove something to someone on the forum, it's obvious.

If you don't give a strategy, it means you don't have one, which means you're just an empty phrase and came here to advertise" - is nonsense.

There is no need to accuse anyone in anything, read, if interesting, or pass by, if not.

Maybe something useful will turn up. Seems to me, this thread has a much better chance than all the others around here.

komposter:

1. If we continue with the car analogy, it's a topic like "How to enter a corner" or "Acceleration technique without skidding on wet asphalt".

So - yes, if a Mercedes owner comes along and shares his driving experience, everyone will only get richer. He's not saying the A4 is ***, but he is pointing out that the power steering in his Mercedes allows you to enter such corners with much less effort.

2. Where's the advertising? Where is the promotion of the products/services?

The man is sharing tools and insights. I have never noticed him being intrusive.

I, for example, use the Mayfx-book, also a competitor of MK. I have also recently recommended their service to analyze trading history, although Renat clearly said he is against it. But what should I do if my local "Signals" do not have such functionality? Go to fx-book forum?

1. Exactly. When the discussion is held in general terms, like driving techniques or choosing tyres for a car - then yes, everyone is welcome, everyone will be only too happy to learn new information. Even if he will tell you a more advanced device for power steering or suspension without mentioning his Mercedes and without utterances such as "come on, you guys are hiding from you the information that the world has Mercedes!", then everyone will only say thank you.

2. Where is it? Almost every top thread now mentions them. This is aggressive viral advertising. History knows a few such "well-wishers" and broadcasting "the sublime" on forex and exchanges. In fact they turned out to be the publicity agents of the interested companies.

3. we need to propose new features and tools to the MQ developers. Sound ideas and proposals are taken into account and implemented, examples abound - cloud computing, math calculations mode, OpenCL, porting algib to MQL, and much more. No one forbids to voice sensible and useful ideas. But it's not necessary to poke your nose in developers' faces like "look Renat, look how nice and glamorous everything in Efixbook, I want like Efixbook, I want I want I want ...!".

And you did not say anything about your site. You know, it's so cool, you put a lot of time and effort into it. And most importantly, you've earned credibility and respect. So I think it's a very good idea for me to come and promote my products on your wonderful website.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

joo:

1. Exactly. When the discussion is in general terms, like driving techniques or choosing tyres for a car, then yes, everyone is welcome, everyone is only too happy to learn new information. Even if he will tell you a more advanced device for power steering or suspension without mentioning his Mercedes and without utterances such as "come on, you guys are hiding from you the information that the world has Mercedes!", then everyone will only say thank you.

2. Where is it? Almost every top thread now mentions them. This is aggressive viral advertising. History knows a few such "well-wishers" and broadcasting "the sublime" on forex and exchanges. In fact, they turned out to be the advertising agents of the interested companies.

3. we must offer the developers of MQ new opportunities and tools. This is a great example, cloud computing, math calculations, OpenCL, and porting to MQL algiba and many other things. No one forbids to voice sensible and useful ideas. But it's not necessary to poke the developers like "look Renat, look how nice and glamorous everything in Efixbook, I want like Efixbook, I want I want I want ...!".

1. The outbursts about hiding are quite adequate.
What's the point of removing a link to a story that can be tested, if its counterpart in MT does not exist and is not planned yet?

2. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I don't see any advertising.

3. Suggested, suggested, will suggest. Tiki was introduced after 10 years. We can't expect statistics like on the beech (a different view of services). We could go on and on, but why?
Yes, something is being done. Yes, it's good. But sometimes not enough.

I'll stick to my opinion.

komposter:

You can't expect statistics like on the Beech (a different view of services).

But they were asked to be straightforward and to the point.

MigVRN:
It's not deleted - it's carefully placed in the handbook.

Yeah, it's taken care of. Asked sergeev.

C-4, you can code athttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10454/page89#comment_617068 too, if anonymous appears and gives the article (it seems the code here is not on mcl5 https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6790771). There was some very interesting material there.

joo:

2. What about where? Now almost every top thread mentions it. This is aggressive viral propaganda. History knows several such "well-wishers" and broadcasting "the sublime" on forex and exchanges. In fact, they turned out to be advertising agents of interested offices.

I take it that's a veiled stab at me. (chuckles) Great. Get it back.

1. Where and what I offered and advertised, like I'm an agent of some office and get a bribe from there. Personally? Or someone here on the forum?

You're mad because you wanted to learn how to do profitable trading? And I didn't take you as a student? .... You're offended when you wrote to me, you wanted to learn profit trading, and I didn't take you as an apprentice, and for the hundredth time I'm not making a business out of it, I take you to teach when I want and who I want, and if I take you, I'm not doing it for free (sorry) No freebies. If you learn how to trade profitably or make a good trading robot, you can share your knowledge left and right and give away your robot(s) for free ...

I'm earning more than enough from the market. Not only that, I spend quite large sums on charity, I transfer them to Don....

So your 3 kopecks, which you probably squeezed out of your tuition fees, will not make any difference. I send 100 times larger sums to people who are now without parents or a livelihood, they cannot even buy a piece of bread...

So calm down already. Go pour your negativity into another thread.

aharata:

Yeah, it's taken care of. Asked sergeev.

C-4, you can code athttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10454/page89#comment_617068 as well, if anonymous appears and gives the article (I think the code here is not on mcl5 https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6790771). There was some very interesting stuff there.

The pdf file at the link is not available.

C-4:
the pdf file at the link is not available.
I say if it appears and it does (it just used to be there)... hopefully it will.

joo:

"...I haven't used MT for a long time and I only hang out here because I love opening people's eyes."

If the topic has proven to be broader than the MQ product framework, it should move to other frameworks where it is free to do so.

With some programming experience, it is illogical to limit yourself to any of the available platforms unless you have come up with a ready-made solution.

C-4:
The pdf file at the link is not available.
C-4:

Okay. Let's move on. Let's be more constructive. I suggest you describe some rudimentary strategy that uses Level-2. I'll try to code it and post the statemnt. So that everyone who's interested can finally understand where this unknown fish is. But I have one condition: the strategy must be elementary and should be written one-two - because I understand that with 99% probability I'll waste my time, and I'm sorry for it.

"Constructive" as you understand it is not there; the grandest conclusion that has been drawn during discussions on various resources is "bid should be less ask". You are not happy with "fishing", and I don't mind "fishing" myself.

C-4:

Okay. Let's move on. Let's get more constructive. I suggest you describe a rudimentary strategy that uses Level-2. I'll try to code it and post the statemnt. So that everyone who's interested can finally understand where this unknown fish is. But I have one condition: the strategy must be elementary and written in one-two - because I understand that with 99% probability I'll waste my time, and I'm sorry for it.

And what happens if it does turn out to be profitable? )

Reason: