Harmonic Zigzags - page 8

Replay

At the beginning I would recommend to you to find Andrew's Pitchfork method to learn. It comes from this geometry I wrote about. The ideas in Andrew's Pitchfork method will lead you deeper in this topic.

Pucio

Esaz indicator

Look I did the same prediction what Esaz has done.

Pucio:
Wltien,

ZUP_v74 has Time Zones but is not spread out yet.

Pucio

Hi Pucio, what I mean is the function ExtFiboTime1 and ExtFiboTime2 in ZUP73.

Thanks!

Time Zone in ZUP_v73

As far as I am concerned about ExFiboTime1 and 2 it works only with Andrew's Pitchfork in ZUP_v73. Fibo Time Zones are in MT4.

Files:
zup.gif  41 kb

Next Zigzag

Here you have Zigzag made by ZUP's without lines that is competitor to DT Zigzag Lauer

Files:

Hi Pucio

I found some gann books, do you know the good one for forex ?

I can't download all of them, it will dried up my bandwidth quota

Beware, marketwarez, he used to post all over the place on Moneytech.com, now it looks like he's trying to sell the piece of junk software MTPredictor, well I bought that software and it's a load of rubbish, more wrong than right and crashes and closes itself all the time through run time errors. I think marketmarez is getting commision and should be warned by Admin to stop doing this, why is he trying to get us all here who share for nothing to buy rubbish software unless he was getting paid?

IGNORE HIM, his E/Wave counts are average too.

I'm having mtpredictor 5 eod, but it's asked athorization code . do you have it ?

Exotic patterns

Exotic patterns are also hidden among Moving Averages just try to find them.

Files:
gann_2.gif  122 kb

pipipfx:
Hi Pucio

I found some gann books, do you know the good one for forex ?

I can't download all of them, it will dried up my bandwidth quota

Hi,

When Gann wrote his books the forex market does not exist.

Gann is close to Elliot in the way that a lot of people wrote something about him after his death. But Gann wrote some books and Elliot didn't.

Profiting from someone else death

I could tell you a couple of things.

Gann work and books are incredible complicated.

At least one year it's necessary to understand correctly how this guys traded.

I have "How to make profits in commodities" and is hell complicated. Also, you have put in you head the idea of working with cents, bushels, etc.

Some traders I know use "only" the GANN number as support and resistance.

Reason: