Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 20

Hey Rads,

Good to see you, Summit & some of the others from the Randy Candle & 9 Squared threads/forums.

This looks interesting.....I'll be testing this weekend.

BTW....why so quiet all of a sudden?

Thanks for the hard work on this and your other stuff!

Dear radatats:

I just started to study your system, i think it is a very helpful and great system. but i still have some probelm

1. how to determine the target area.

2. do you use the trailing stop,

3, how to conduct the money management.

Regards

HI Radatats

Thanks for sharing another great system....

You say that this trade system is the same on every time frame and It also works on every pair that you have looked, but which

pair and TF you prefer/use???

thanks alot

ibraccio

goooooooooood

Hi

Can anyone tel me about the latest version of this strategy

thanks

Hi all,

Can anyone help me to get rads macd file, thanks.

Regards

Ejo3s

ejo3s

Did yoiu even start and read from the start of this thread? I mean its only 20 little small pages. If you had ,you would have notice that the MACD is posted on page 6 , post # 56. Do a little work next time.

Iceman19999:
ejo3s Did yoiu even start and read from the start of this thread? I mean its only 20 little small pages. If you had ,you would have notice that the MACD is posted on page 6 , post # 56. Do a little work next time.

I do but maybe i juz missed it somewhere...

Regards

Ejo3s

What combination of indicators do you find to be the best at detecting when the trend is going to reverse? Looking for a good EXIT signal for my trades. Do you think RADS Exit indicator is the best to use for exits?

Thanks

What setting should I use to adjust RADS Exit so it detects change sooner? Seems like it is changing color a little late in the game and if detected a little earlier, would loose so many pips.

Thank you

Reason: