BlackBird ea - page 3

ElectricSavant:

By the way...there are not any profitable EA's...They do not exist.

ES

I'm beginning to wonder myself, but don't kill the dream man!

BlackBird ea

hello, i have had allot of emails on my ea. there is no expiration this ea is very simple you just have to fine tune it to your comfort level. i have attached some pics of this ea and trades for today. please, if your have any question ask. i am always willing to help, just work allot and can't always answer questions a fast as i would like.

cuda

ps. i gave my blackbird ea the name reaper1 for trading the eur/jpy, to let me know what pair to use it on.

Files:
ea5.gif  58 kb
ea51.gif  71 kb

No offense buddy but I have no clue what your on about.

My EA was designed to make money

What else were any of them designed to do?

How do we use this EA what is it based upon what rules does it use to trade.

How could you design an EA to make money, yet have no rules no settings?

By the way...there are not any profitable EA's...They do not exist. but this EA may be brilliant..I just do not know yet!..the story of my life!

ES

Interesting EA

ES

May all of you have gooder and bigger trading in the future

Seasons Greetings...

cuda,

another person asked you if this EA expires ...I have the same question.

Pardon me if you answered and I missed it....

ES

This EA is very similiar to Pipmaker.... use grid n trade direction.

I think this is an assistant for us to maximize profit, but of course we decide the trend by ourself.

keep up the good work!

Does putting a lower MaxLoss affect the EA in how many lots it will trade at once also?

I tried these settings for guppy (1 and -1 trading from both sides)...worked good this am (1.5% in 2 hours)

2K IBFX DEMO

Lots: 0.1

Spread: 10

GrowthFactor: 2

ProfitTarget: 2.0

MaxLoss: 400

StopLoss: 2000

MaxTrades: 20

Slippage: 3

AutoRestart: true

The danger with this EA as I see it is if you do not escape and it compounds to higher levels..one day after days of success...you could wipe out your account. My question for cuda would be is there certain optimal times of the session (s) to start this EA and its chain reaction and then are there certain times of the session (s) to stand aside and turn autorestart off?...also, does it work best with certain pairs?

also...cuda the most important question.,...in your testing with autorestart set to "true"...how long can you last? (even if one starts with microlots the doubling eventually will find its max, resulting in a directional exposure, won't it?)

ES

goldensight:
Have you experimented with any settings for gbp/jpy? Thanks for sharing your EA. cheers, Goldensight

The way I see this...

The logic bottomline for trading the 1/-1 method of this EA is that it waits to capture a trend...price must go in one direction long enough to get the trade weighted and take it out...

Actually a choppy market is not necessarily dangerous unless it triggers enough levels to get maxed out. You can simply go sideways for an extended period of time with this EA...but again the key here is if it hits it's spread in the alternation of the trades.

cuda...is this a correct analysis?

ES

Reason: