Signal_Bars_v7 - page 30

Signal_Bar_v8

Hi all, I want to ask, What is the password to install signal_Bar_v8 indicator, because after I install the Meta Trader there seems to ask for Password, for the meta Tradernya Incorec Password message appears.

Thank you for helping my problem.

Go to the first post of this thread for password.

Signal Bars v10a

There have been some issues with the Signal Bars display since the new MT4 builds with the bars blending together. I have fixed that display problem, any other issues you may have found since the new builds please post on this thread.

Note: The password is the same as on post 1 of this thread.

signal_bars_v10a.ex4

Files:

Signal Bars and all

cja:
There have been some issues with the Signal Bars display since the new MT4 builds with the bars blending together. I have fixed that display problem, any other issues you may have found since the new builds please post on this thread.

signal_bars_v10a.ex4

Hi friend,

Thanks for all the things that help us in Forex trading. Svilen, Bulgaria!

LED Bars/optional line chart for currency strength/ROC/rec pairs

CJA,

Great work indeed... brevity is the soul of wit, and forex trading too. Saving chart space and some flexibility in assignment of various strategies and indicators is the holy grail.

See below post #79- flotsom's Strength Meter for MTF multi-pair currency strength, ROC and trade pairs recommendations along with the long term chart in its own window, from forex factory.

Currency Strength Indicator - Page 6 @ Forex Factory

I was wondering if your Signalbars (or flotsom's StrengthMeter) could be made into Main Chart based LED style bar strips with currency strength, ROC and pairs to trade in MTF and with the optional line charts. Update periods could be flexible- tick-by-tick, seconds or TF dependent.) Since currency corr is quite used heavily, this could be a commercial product. Of course one could add a Daily Currency Volatility Bar, much as a CBOE Daioly VIX, with appropriate majors/minors pairs weightings !

Cheers,

Athar.

cja:

signal_bars_v10a.ex4

LED Bars

atharmian:
CJA,

Great work indeed... brevity is the soul of wit, and forex trading too. Saving chart space and some flexibility in assignment of various strategies and indicators is the holy grail.

See below post #79- flotsom's Strength Meter for MTF multi-pair currency strength, ROC and trade pairs recommendations along with the long term chart in its own window, from forex factory.

Currency Strength Indicator - Page 6 @ Forex Factory

I was wondering if your Signalbars (or flotsom's StrengthMeter) could be made into Main Chart based LED style bar strips with currency strength, ROC and pairs to trade in MTF and with the optional line charts. Update periods could be flexible- tick-by-tick, seconds or TF dependent.) Since currency corr is quite used heavily, this could be a commercial product. Of course one could add a Daily Currency Volatility Bar, much as a CBOE Daioly VIX, with appropriate majors/minors pairs weightings !

Cheers,

Athar.

Hi,

These sorts of suggestions although they often have merit are the sort of thing that just eat up the hours and the first ideas are rarely anything like the finished product if indeed it ever gets finished due to the continual changes and updates that tend to happen along the way, the bottom line is at present I do not have the spare time to get involved in a project/indicator like this.

Regards CJA

Meant Volatility update for commercial use.

CJA,

I understand your time constraints, and certainly you already have volunteered many quality hours.

If you read my original post, I was implying you should think of a commercial version including forex overall market volatility, a feature no one has for now, but which today is supplanted by professional traders via the CBOE VIX.

CBOE VIX represents stock/futures index volatility and is timed for stock market, not forex market, hours, in addition.

Essentially your signal bars represent how the forex pairs behave internally- on their own. The currency strength with ROC shows how they are impacted by external (market) forces. Adding volatility to such all-in-one indy would mean you have all you need that could be automated. The remaining is your individual skill.

Just visited your website and your commercial versions of course are updates of what you probably floated as freeware earlier. The whole idea I had suggested is about compactness- saving chart space, especially without the need for extra windows ! People pay for efficiency- apart from it, there are tons of free indys flying around that just waste your time, money and CPU cycles.

cja:
Hi,

These sorts of suggestions although they often have merit are the sort of thing that just eat up the hours and the first ideas are rarely anything like the finished product if indeed it ever gets finished due to the continual changes and updates that tend to happen along the way, the bottom line is at present I do not have the spare time to get involved in a project/indicator like this.

Regards CJA

Sorry for the stupid question, but I couldn't use this EA. I couldn't drag it to the chart. Nothing happened.

What to do?

Thank you for Your help.

Ea?????

san108:
Sorry for the stupid question, but I couldn't use this EA. I couldn't drag it to the chart. Nothing happened.

What to do?

Thank you for Your help.

Hi,

Signal Bars is NOT an EA it is an indicator and should be loaded into the indicator folder, don't forget to put in the password on the 1st post.

Regards CJA

Signal Bars V9

Hallo All,

I am poor in this, so please kindly help it does not come out. where i have to insert the password?

Thks

Reason: