Signal_Bars_v7 - page 28

signal bar clone ???

http://www.forexbully.net

cja, have a look. I downloaded the limited version and it is very similar to your signal bar. If it is, I think someone is trying to sell it in a different form.

Regards,

khai

PS. I am not tie with this site.

Can you post the most updated version for Signal Bar?

Latest Signal Bars

alex198555:
Can you post the most updated version for Signal Bar?

Signal Bars v9 is posted somewhere in this thread please do a search for it.

A good indicator; I like it and use it. Thanks, RT

cja:

Signal Bars has come of age so i thought that i would start a new thread with the latest version

This version Signal Bars v7 has some new features, the User can select which Timeframes they want displayed and the indicator can now be placed into any indicator window to help free up chart space.

One other difference is that now the Price color updates with the direction of price movement, UP = Lime / DN = Red / Flat = Orange or what ever colors you decide to use.

Some of the new inputs settings

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>";

TF1 = 1;

TF2 = 5;

TF3 = 15;

TF4 = 30;

TF5 = 60;

TF6 = 240;

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Signal Display Up & Down

Adjust_Side_to_side = 20;// Adjusts Signal Display from side to side

Sig_Bars_Window = 0;//1=1st Window/ 2=2nd Window etc

All the features that were avaliable on the previous Signal Bar indicators are still in this indicator, the ability to adjust indivdual indicator settings and colors for instance.

signal_bars_v7.ex4

See the screenshots in the 2nd post below

02/12/2007

Attached is Signal Bars v71 which has an extra TimeFrame added as requested by some traders who require the lower TimeFrames plus Daily.

signal_bars_v71.ex4

See Screenshots in the 3rd post below

11/02/2008

Important Signal Bars v7 & Signal Bars v71 both now have a password

This was coded into the indicators to get around the line of text i previously had displayed on the lower chart area to stop people selling this indicator, i feel that no one will pay money for an indicator that has this password. I hope that this is not too inconvenient for tsd users and believe that this a solution that should work for everyone.

PassWord =

free_at_tsd

15/10/2008

I have rewritten the Signal Bars Indicator to try and avoid the issues some people have had with the BARS & TEXT misaligning on some platforms, I have totally changed the way the BARS are written - the default TEXT is now ARIAL & ARIAL BOLD which is a more common text found on most platforms and computer operating systems.

The password is still the same as above

28/01/2009

Signal Bars v8D now has a Digit Switch for 5 & 6 Digits platforms

Version 8D removed as updated by version 9

18/08/2009

I have updated Signal Bars to version 9 so that it automatically adjusts when used on the standard or extra digit platforms, i have tested it on FXDD / FXPro and GoTrader and it appears to work OK - if you find a currency which does not appear to have the correct digits let me know.

The Password above still applies.

signal_bars_v9_.ex4

Hi there,

Very interested in this indicator. Looks great. Is there a way to keep the noprmal digit number even when using a five digit platform?

Cheers,

Christoph

Additional Info

Anyone kind enough to add additional info for this Signal Bars Info Indicator?

ATR(21)

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your indicator.

It would be perfect if we could make the last number smaller.

like 1.28927 The 7 would be smaller than the rest of the numbers

Thanks anyway. Great work

How do i have it read the actual closing time on different broker to become 5PM EST as close/open of a day?

Major token of appreciation to Mr cja

I just got some of the range indicators from cja, I must say that this is some seriously solid stuff, major kudos to Mr cja and good luck with trading and business endeavours man! If I will need any coding done for MQ4 I know who I'm going to hit up first. Keep the good stuff coming.

Colours and Text Adjusting

Hi,

It's a good tool, but I need to be able to change the colours, save the template and have my preferred colours appear each time.

How can I do that, because even the colours I can change in V7, revert back to their original colours?

Thanks

Richard

Reason: