Fractional Pips Question

The problem I have is that the site supplying the signals only uses 3 or 4 decimal points when to place the trade, for example: EUR/USD place trade at 1.0860 followed by recommended stop loss and take profit figures.

My broker uses 5 decimal points. How do I convert the figures to 5 decimal points so I can use the figures with my broker. For instance what would ‘1.0860’ be with 5 decimal points so I can apply it to my broker.

Hope that makes senses and some one can help. If someone has the answer can you also please explain if it was a figure with only 3 decimal points.

maple:
The problem I have is that the site supplying the signals only uses 3 or 4 decimal points when to place the trade, for example: EUR/USD place trade at 1.0860 followed by recommended stop loss and take profit figures.

My broker uses 5 decimal points. How do I convert the figures to 5 decimal points so I can use the figures with my broker. For instance what would ‘1.0860’ be with 5 decimal points so I can apply it to my broker.

Hope that makes senses and some one can help. If someone has the answer can you also please explain if it was a figure with only 3 decimal points.

Add a zero (0) at the end of the price

Reason: