mint10:
my best indicator

That looks like one half of pollans indicator

mint10:
my best indicator

Is it repainted, right?

Fire0520:
Is it repainted, right?

Of course it is. See the values : that is renamed some of the "pollan" indicators

1. SMI ((7,10,2,0) indicates turns and divergences very nice in range markets)

2. RSI (default 14 and naked, for trendlines and reboucers)

3. ALMA (when trend is your friend, alma could be your soul [esp.] - additional to the trend windowsize 20 and especially 35 are very nice Support&Resistance in TF M15, M30, H1) 4x_2010_xard_alma_6.ex4

fxhacker:
...the Alma is is a mathematical beauty...

4. X0 4TF score (for the right moment when you wanna entry)

and 5. no indicator per se but it lets probably the scales fall from your eyes when not knowing where price will go: Murray_Math_AllTF (reading about Murrey Math is necessary, but it's worth)

Files:

mint10:
my best indicator

Wow mint10, that looks good.

Please post this indicator or tell me where I can find it working on mt4 build 7..

Wolf

wolf300, this indicator looks very good at first sight. I haven't got it but on the picture it behaves unlogical - to me. Good movements or moments in price should be respected by the indicator - at least in leading sign. Just look at the peak in the middle. There is a strong moment but what does the osci? It droppes 4-5 bars heavily when price is still raising fast. And you can find more strange behaviour all over the place. This indicator is not worth to pick the name in the search box. Not because it repaints (I use repainting indis too), but it repaints minimum 4 bars back. Or I'm wrong and it is the best predicting osci you can get for MT4

krelian99:
wolf300, this indicator looks very good at first sight. I haven't got it but on the picture it behaves unlogical - to me. Good movements or moments in price should be respected by the indicator - at least in leading sign. Just look at the peak in the middle. There is a strong moment but what does the osci? It droppes 4-5 bars heavily when price is still raising fast. And you can find more strange behaviour all over the place. This indicator is not worth to pick the name in the search box. Not because it repaints (I use repainting indis too), but it repaints minimum 4 bars back. Or I'm wrong and it is the best predicting osci you can get for MT4

Hey krelian,

first off, thank you for writing friendly and not like so many haters in forums like that. It is never about being right, it is always about being purely objective and watch things from 10 steps back.

I have seen more than 300 indis so far and what they all have in common is: The answer why "90% of all amateur traders fail"... missleading thoughts about the next trade.. and boom....perfectly wrong.

Oscillators are ok, repainting is ok, even good because price pushes the indi to a fix-point bevore the indi can do its job.

BUT (there is always a big but in life, they made even a song about it)...

Me and a million other weak amateurs never stop trying to find the "best" indi, even if we know it is all a big hype produced from the industry to keep small people from trading and keep them working to make a small group of people rich....enough society B.S....

I was just hoping this indi has more predictable power than others.... thats it. And who knows mayby the coding is filtering the core mistake 99% of all indicators have. (you can imagine that I am questioning myself how the pros like mladen or mrtools trading by themself... surely not with the 500 indis they fix for us little kids ) And please, all the great helpers like mladen mrtools and all others, don t get me wrong. Thank you for doing such a great job.

And krelian, imagine this indi working like: In the moment it goes over/under 0... get in be happy....wouldn t that be nice?

Oh, here is one: Please go to truetl dot com, you get amazing indis, developed from pros, for free (others you have to pay for, but this time free stuff is great, check out mtf obv for example, with never seen possibilties)

Best Regards

Wolf

I think, as you millions of young and unexperienced trader feel - me too. Loosing a big amount in the first months, not of being greedy, but of not haveing the experience and a working system. But the time will come. Some people say "Don't use indicators" or "All matters is technical market analysis and knowledge about economy" bla bla. Longtime traders and pros maybe (many lost in august and september much money). Why then are there hundreds of indicators and their derivatives? For us as walking frame I'm happy that I have found my setup now that works very good for me - big thanx mainly to Xard777 and mladen. You will find yours for sure but that needs time. I searched a half year and feel free to test it, first of all ALMA (two or three at once with windowsize 6, 20 and 35).

Reason: