Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 57

And some more:

USDCAD:

EURCAD:

------------

More information, links, where to download, settings and so on: read this post just to summarize everything.

So, as we see - open trades equity (blue line) is on positive zone almost all the time. Electra (especially Electra absolute) is positive equity EA (Alpha is negative equity EA - just to compare).

And I am trading all the pairs as always for any EAs for this elite section: losing pair, profitable pair - so do not be confused with it.

As to this Electra: more trading pairs - more strict equity/account protection feature is using. So, it is better just to take few pairs from my RAS trading and use them. And you will have same protection as for all 19 pairs.

That's all news.

------------

More information, links, where to download, settings and so on: read this post just to summarize everything.

Because Alpha EAs versions are equity negative EA.

Electra EAs versions - eqity positive EA.

Especially this absolute version (1.17).

What is positive?

If EA will open the trade so you can see the profit in the very beginning.Not all the time but in most of the time. It is eqity positive (blue equity line is above yellow balance line in my stats images).

So, if we will use the authors' suggestions about minimum deposit size so no problem with equity at all.

problem is to select most profitable pairs and trade them in the same strict equity/account protection as for all 19 pairs.

------------

PriceChannelExpert Question

Newdigital,

I'm new to Elite so excuse my interrupting this forum with a basic question about another Ea called PriceChannelExpert which I got from this elite section. I can't seem to find the Tracert.mqh file can you help me??

Is there a section for basic questions like this??

Ray

You can download one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173284

regards

mladen

traderduke:
Newdigital,

I'm new to Elite so excuse my interrupting this forum with a basic question about another Ea called PriceChannelExpert which I got from this elite section. I can't seem to find the Tracert.mqh file can you help me??

Is there a section for basic questions like this??

Ray

Thanks ND,

And the test which you show in the pics is from beginning of RAS? Should be about a year now?

Regards

May be ... I do not remember. I tested many versions of Electra. This Electra Absolute is the best so far. But not all the pairs are profitable and account/equity protection feature is depended on how many pairs are trading so ... it is risky to trade all 14 pairs (because some pairs are not profitable), but it is good to trade all of them (because in this case we can have more strict equity protection feature in case of the market reversal) ... dilemma ... that is why it may be good to use RAS for this EA, or use MM ... or disable MM.

I have started a demo with the profitable pairs only. Lets see how it goes...

mladen

mladen:
You can download one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173284

regards

mladen

Thanks,

Ray

Just making the statements for elite sections and I saw that Electra Absolute made 6,449 pips for this week.

Just for information.

------------

Reason: