Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 22

Account should "trade" 0.01 lot size in theory ...

It was described in Alpha thread and I am usng fixed lot size for 2 settings in Alpha. I changed MM to false and did something to the risk ... Alpha and Electra are having different settings as it is 2 different EAs but meaning of the settings are same.

May be it will help.

but for this expert advisor are there indicators or just attack Electra v1.11 on charts ?

No need any indicators.

Alpari UK changed the price to 5 digitals (same with FXPro). I will need to reinstall Electra, Alpha and some other EAs ...

So, those EAs will be started from testing on the other broker ...

AccountEquityAnalyser

How do you remove the currecy pair title located at the top left hand corner of the chart when using the AccountEquityAnalyser Indicator.

I did not remove anything. I am using indicator and template from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442/page2

I just loaded template and that's all.

thanks, got it.

I changed the broker for testing of this EA from Alpari UK (price value is quoted with 5 decimals) to Alpari rus (4 decimals price). So, please find (attached) the last statements for Alpari UK. This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 was updated with the link to this statement.

From now all the statements for this EA will be posted using Alpari rus broker.

Strange Object on my charts

Hello

Can someone have a look at the screen shot of my chart and tell me please what the strange symbols are next to H4,H1 etc trends.

Also why does the Normal Spread = 30 (when its actually 3, Alpari UK demo) it looks like all the numbers have been multiplied by 10.

Regards

Files:

broach91:
Hello

Can someone have a look at the screen shot of my chart and tell me please what the strange symbols are next to H4,H1 etc trends.

Also why does the Normal Spread = 30 (when its actually 3, Alpari UK demo) it looks like all the numbers have been multiplied by 10.

Regards

Strange. You should have arrows there. Did you touch something into the code?

Files:
Reason: