Metatrader One-Click trading - page 3

I have One Clicker up on my screen but it doesn't function! My charts have One Clicker x on the top right corner instead of a happy face. Any one know why?

rastrade:
I have One Clicker up on my screen but it doesn't function! My charts have One Clicker x on the top right corner instead of a happy face. Any one know why?

You have to Enable EA... Here you go....

Go to Tools---> Options click on tab "Experts Advisors" This tab must be like this..

looks interesting. will try it out.

i love this, but, i cant get it to trade, i have all the smile faces etc, i did put them on each currency pair, maybe thats what wrong, helpppppppppp

that's a so nice tools. thanks very much!

I would like to buy the professional version - where can I download the purchase page ?

my version isn't working any longer and the web site seems to have closed. is anyone else having this issue?

I activated "allow expert advisors" and have the smiley face but it never places a trade.. it is on demo account now

fxslave:
my version isn't working any longer and the web site seems to have closed. is anyone else having this issue?

Yes the guy seems passed out! I hope not! the site is down and I cant activate my pro version anymore.

fxslave:

Hi,

i bought the Pro version of this today i cant open it the activation key does not work.

I have tried to contact the guy. His name is David Stanley.So far no reply.

Reason: