Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 67

good for now

I'm using this EA with liteforex and have good result so far. Liteforex is good to have an account in cents . So your small $250 looks 25000 in the account

i did nothing but just start it on 19 pairs with all default settings.

i have 15% up in one week. So i can already have a 10% cut for free

let see what happend in 3 months

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Files:

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

Files:

Updated visual statement for Alpha RSI for small deposit size:

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Files:

My First Message ( You Guys are Awesome!!!)

I am Forwarding Testing Alpha9v1.19 and the results are great

I am working on building my own EA but have limited programming knowledge but i am working on it anyway/ Thanks to you guys on Forex-tsd. Anyway I wanted to post my results for the previous two sessions.

Files:

All Alpha EA versions (I am testing 3 settings) are in good profit today.

For example, Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

It is +672 pips in profit for today with this settings.

Files:
alpha_0112_1.jpg  135 kb

Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs

+3203 pips for this week.

--------------

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size):

+1006 pips for this week.

--------------

Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size:

No any trades open/close this week.

Files:

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

Are I seeing your setting correctly?

For small deposits it looks like you are keeping Alpha9Trader option in the EA to be False? I trust you more than anyone since you do more testing that anyone I know. But could you simply tell me why you would turn the Alpha9Trader engine off?

newdigital:
If you use different magic numbers for every your systems testing so it will not be a problem and this equity protection will be applied on the trades with one magic number only.

It should be in theory ... by the way I did not test it.

If your Alpha EA on all the charts are having 1 magic number, and other your EAs are having different magic number, and if your personal tradings are having different magic number so this equity protection should be applied for Alpha trades only.

If not - it is the bug with Alpha.

I am testing 3 kinds of the settings for Alpha EA (in separated copies of Metatraders).

1. Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs, H1 timeframe. Alpha9Trader option is true. This version/settings is using Alpha9 signal to open the order. What is Alpha9 signal?

As I see from the code, it is the following:

- Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator for many timeframes (MN1, W1, D1, H4, H1, M30, M15 and M5 simultaniously);

- SMA with period 200 with D1 timeframe and

- high/low for the previous month.

2. Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size, H4 timeframe);

19 pairs.

Using RSI signal instead of Alpha9 signal to open the order. MTF settings as well.

RSI signal is the following:

- RSI indicator for D1 timeframe (D1 timeframe, price closed, for bars #1, 2 and 3);

- SMA, close price, period 200, for D1 timeframe, for bar #1 (previous bar) and bar #6 (6th from previous one);

- Closed price for previous day, means: D1 timeframe, yesterday's closed price.

It is the performance for this settings:

3. Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF, H4 timeframe).

Using RSI signal instead of Alpha9 signal to open the trades.

For examplre, it is the performance for small deposit settings:

----------------

Statements are attached.

EA is on the first post of this thread.

Reason: