Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 23

Please find updated statements for Alpha.

Files:

If it trades by the LIVE account by Alpha, it will become per 0.10LOT.

Hello Please help me. If it trades by the LIVE account by Alpha, it will become per 0.10LOT.

In the DEMO account, it was able to do per 0.01LOT. It is both the same balance 500USD.

please let me know if you please I am Alpari UK which English is weak and is writing by automatic translation -- I need your help well

Please find updated statements for Alpha:

- normal Metatrader statement;

- statements separated for every 19 pairs in pips and in dollars for close and open trades;

- visual statement:

Updated visual statement for Alpha:

Files:
alpha.jpg  78 kb

Alpha EA is perfoming very good - equty is almost the same with balance now and most of the trades were closed (in profit).

Another week

Well, after my first attempt at forward testing this EA a week ago (started day before NFP and hit account equity protection), I started to forward test it starting on a new demo account this week. I have once again hit the account equity protection, and after looking at the weekly performance for this particular EA, I was confused as to what was causing this. Upon further inspection, I have realized that it is buying ~1 lot per trade, and if I have many losers at that scale, I will definitely hit the AEP mark. I have looked at the settings file, and I am running it on default. I am using a 50k demo account. I am trying to figure out a way to get the lot size down to the .1 range so that I don't keep hitting the AEP every week. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

dryheat

dryheat:
Well, after my first attempt at forward testing this EA a week ago (started day before NFP and hit account equity protection), I started to forward test it starting on a new demo account this week. I have once again hit the account equity protection, and after looking at the weekly performance for this particular EA, I was confused as to what was causing this. Upon further inspection, I have realized that it is buying ~1 lot per trade, and if I have many losers at that scale, I will definitely hit the AEP mark. I have looked at the settings file, and I am running it on default. I am using a 50k demo account. I am trying to figure out a way to get the lot size down to the .1 range so that I don't keep hitting the AEP every week. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

dryheat

Funny it did exactly happened to me too. I wasn't surprised though. I started with $3000 demo. But i immediately reset the whole thing and now after 4 days trading is up $1900 dollars. it trades as safe as trading can be safe, what I find very positive about this ea. I am planning to turn it off during NFP or other major news. I haven't watch it all the time. but as far as I have seen, the highest draw down has not exceeded $500. the chances are that this EA could actually deliver a nice little profit after all.

Ross

Please find updated statements for Alpha:

- statements by pairs;

- normal Metatrader's statement:

Files:
Reason: