Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 18

Alpha EA right now:

Files:

Newdigital, is that profit across all the pairs you are trading? How many pairs are you trading?

Yes, it is for all pairs together.

I am testing 19 pairs in one Metatrader with Alpha.

Every weekend I am post detailed statements by pairs (for every pair separatedly concerning open and closed trades in pips and in deposit currency).

Please find separated statements for every pair (i am testing this Ea with 19 pairs): open trades, closed trades, from the beginning of the testing, weekly pips, in pips, in deposit currenmcy - for every single pair separatedly.

Attached as zip file.

Also please find normal statement:

And it is visual statement (for drawdown):

empty document

newdigital:
I don't know .. ask project1972 as he is the author. He made some posts in the beginnign of the thread concerning the risk and equity protection.

May be automatically. Try to backtest just to see the lot size and MM with different settings.

It is my visual satements for all the pairs right now:

Thanks newdigital - when I back test in visual mode I get an error saying "could not create empty document" - do you know what that one is about?

Thanks for your time.

David

I don't know. I did not backtest this EA. I relied on project1972 with the settings (it was something on the beginning of this thread).

My visual statement is forward testing statement using this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

newdigital:
I don't know. I did not backtest this EA. I relied on project1972 with the settings (it was something on the beginning of this thread). My visual statement is forward testing statement using this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

It is a fantastic indicator

I have sent this privately to project1972 but this is for others as well if they have had this situation happen to them.

Something I have been wondering about is that can I set the EA to only allow a certain number of trades to be open? Let's say I wanted only three trades to be open with MM=0 so I can make it trade the lot sizes. So the first three orders will be open and and when one gets closed it allow for another trade but maximizes the number of charts I can have it attached to for the first available trade opportunity.

drumr:
I have sent this privately to project1972 but this is for others as well if they have had this situation happen to them. Something I have been wondering about is that can I set the EA to only allow a certain number of trades to be open? Let's say I wanted only three trades to be open with MM=0 so I can make it trade the lot sizes. So the first three orders will be open and and when one gets closed it allow for another trade but maximizes the number of charts I can have it attached to for the first available trade opportunity.

Alpha have 6 engines, just disable some if you want to limit the number of trades on each pair, start disabling the lower Timeframe

example:

UseM5Trend = False

I received many PMs with different questions, I just want to post that after the FXLQ issue, I am out of trading, although I didn't had an account at FXLQ a friend and business partner did and still he didn't was able to withdrawal anything, we decide to pause trading for some time and withdrawal our accounts in others brokers except a pair of small minis, to fund another business not related to trading or the financial markets.

That's the reason I am out of forums, trading and EA programming.

Someday I will return to trading, but still I have a lot of work to do to get our business in his track, in the mean time I will not visit the forum frequently.

Updated results for Alpha:

Reason: